“Couples Massage”
Review of Serenity Day Spa

Serenity Day Spa
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

The massage room smelled great, and was very relaxing. Our massage therapists did a Swedish massage that we both agreed was nice! The only negative is the walk there smelled like sewer, which is not their fault, but something needs to be done about it.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I booked a 1.45 hour spa package that included dry brushing, body wrap, and Swedish massage with a friend. The dry brushing was a joke. The purpose is to brush the body towards the direction of the heart to increase blood circulation. The girl who did it as if she had no clue what this was for. Plus it only took like 3 min. The body wrap was very suffocating while waiting inside the foil for what seemed like forever. I thought the girl forgot about me. Now the actual massage was really painful, in fact, the most painful massage I've ever had in my life. Only the foot and lower leg massages were relaxing and the rest of it was close to torture. I asked my friend what she thought of it and she said she was screaming most of the time while getting massaged. She was limping for next two days and we had to just laugh. Never going back. EVER!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Three of us booked in for massage and facial packages one day during Christmas break. Very clean atmosphere. Relaxing massage by someone who knows what they are doing - not random beach vendor.
If you have time go next door and sample the food in the wonderful restaurant :)

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I was excited to try this place. The front office was very helpful. I arrived soaking wet from a rainstorm and they got me a robe and put my clothes in the dryer.

The massage was given by a woman with limited English skills. It felt very mechanical and I had trouble explaining to her that something hurt, so I gave up trying and waited for her to move on. She seemed to be having a bad day and never smiled, made eye contact or made me feel that welcome. The massage was OK though, and my sore shoulder felt better.

If it weren't for the nice office people I would have rated my experience as a 2.

My wife went after me and seemed to have had a better experience than I did with a different masseuse.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

One of the best massages I've ever had in my life. The space was clean, neat, and the massage itself was very thorough. She also explained to me some of the things she noticed and gave me some tips to improve them.

Reasonably priced. Keep in mind that the place closes at 4pm.

1  Thank augana334