US$331
  • Breakfast included
Foster's West Bay(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$87
Caribe Tesoro(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$131
US$270
US$236
US$221
Hotels.com
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$126
  • Breakfast included
West Bay B & B(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$450
No availability for your dates from these sites
2,352 results
All reviewspalapa barswiss chocolatesteve mcqueeninternational buffetwest endfull kitchenfishthrough vrbothe general managerwater taxiactivities directorthe security guardwasher and dryerdive shopbedroom villaall inclusive packagemain building
Reviewed 30 April 2012

The best relaxed, best service, the most friendly people at the Palapa bar and restaurant, the ofice, the workers on the beach, security is excelent, airport transfer quick and easy, check in easy, every one in the west bay are nice people, and don't forget the BananaDonuuuught men

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Manzanillero
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I spent a week at Infinity Bay and had the most relaxing week I could remember in a long time. How could you not love this place, from the staff to the guests and owners everyone was pleasant and happy. Thanks to Tom Bauer for suggesting we go there and for introducing us around and making us feel comfortable. I could not get enough of the beach and pool, as well as the coconut shrimp (which is to die for). This was my first trip to Roatan at Infinity Bay and it will not be my last. The sunsets were beautiful. I can't wait to go back. I reccomend this resort for anyone looking to enjoy the beauty of this Island.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Gloria D
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I stayed at Infinity Bay with a friend from 4/20-4/23. I could have not asked for more! My main purpose for travel to Roatan was for relaxation and diving. I think Infinity Bay has the best pool area in all of Roatan. It overlooks the beach and is really beautiful when the sun sets. You should check out the website and see some photos. The photos are accurate! There is also a bar at the pool so you can drink in the pool while viewing the sunset which is totally cool=) The water taxis and boats for diving is RIGHT in front of the hotel, at the shore. The hotel is really conveniently located, I was very happy with having to not commute at all for trips to the West End and for my diving trips. I'm picky with choosing dive operators and so I researched extensively before I arrived, but very happy to go with divemaster Rick at Infinity Bay. He is concerned about safety first, which is always my #1 priority when I dive. Guya was the one who scheduled everything and she was absolutely superb! She was very kind and professional. My friend and I stayed at the studio suite, which had a mini kitchen and refrigerator. The facilities look brand new. The hotel is in midst of constructing a new fitness center but it didn't bother us at all during our stay. Highly recommend this hotel, we are already planning on coming back in September=) Btw- The snorkeling is amazing and you can do it right off the shore of Infinity Bay's beach area. Just walk toward the beach from Infinity Bay, turn left, walk all the way down and snorkel from there. Beautiful corals/fish galore!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank fhk202
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Just enjoyed a quick 3 days at Infinity Bay. Arrived on Sunday afternoon, left Wednesday morning. Airport transfer quick & easy. Check in easy. Room very large & spacious, although I was baffled that I booked & confirmed a "Deluxe premium Oceanview" suite and I overlooked the pool...HMM> Ok, no worries, this is vacation time! (just suggest clarifying those room types folks!)

It is SMART to come in the shoulder season. QUIET. Just how I like it. Pool lovely for lounging. Beach spectacular. The "westie" winds were blowing, but it still was lovely. Did a quick snorkel, but sad to say, the Westies made it murky. Never could get on a boat due to swells- but again, just more reason to return!

Edwin, Tyree & gang at the Palapa Bar always a joy. Could tell that "the cruisers" were expected the day we left- my what a flurry of activity on the beach that day!

My only disappointment was the room itself. For such a lovely resort, some room maintenance is necessary- regardless of how busy the place becomes. Several light bulbs were out; the bathroom mirror was stained/damaged; and the coffeemaker exploded on us the first day. ONce we figured that the drip nozzle was damaged, we gerry-rigged it and hummed along no problem. These small items detract from the luxury of such nice accommodations- and the devil is in the details.

Overall, nice visit. I would return to IB and happily recommend it. Be sure to venture around the area- lots of little gems to see. And PS, the Roatan folks are always smiling & sweet- no complaints there!!

Room Tip: clarify what room type you are actually getting....
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank GstSvcOfficer
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I spend the most relaxed weekend ever, I found that the beds are so confortable, the room service is fast and the food is amazing. You have to try the coconut shrips, they are to die for. The pool is perfect, I really enjoyed staying there, even though I was working the experience was unique. I really recommend this hotel, to all my friends and they have the same opinion.

• Stayed: April 2012