“Hen Party Weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach House overlooks the sea and beach at Mundesley
Beach House. Four rooms at the front have fabulous sea views The large kitchen perfect for entertaining up to 16 people
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach House overlooks the sea and beach at Mundesley
Beach House. Four rooms at the front have fabulous sea views
The large kitchen perfect for entertaining up to 16 people
The sitting room and double doors opening on to the garden
A pretty kingsize room with sea views
A lovely pastel blue twin room overlooking the garden
The romantic four poster kingsize room with sea and beach views
The stunning copper bath
The perfect place for an alfresco lunch
The back of Beach House, a south facing sun trap garden
The lovely 6 person hot tub
The firepit in winter
Relax on the sun loungers in the sun trap garden and top up your tan!
We call this 'The Vintage Room', this room overlooks the garden
This fabulous superking bedroom (which can be twin single beds if you like) has sea views
The sitting room
This part of the kitchen overlooks the garden, the other bigger part of the kitchen has sea views
We call this The Duck Room - check out the wallpaper!
On a hot balmy evening, open up the hot tub doors and lie in the tub looking up at the stars!
Our table in the kitchen diner will seat 16 for special occasion dinners.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bekkihowd...
London, United Kingdom
“Hen Party Weekend”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This house is truly stunning!
I've just arrived home from my hen party weekend and had to write a review straight away.
Right from first contact, Imogen was so helpful in arranging our stay. When I walked through the door, there were gourmet biscuits and bottles of prosecco waiting for the hens. There was even milk in the fridge for us! Such thoughtful touches which raised this service up another level.
But what can I say about the house itself? The attention to detail is incredible. Every piece of furniture is beautiful , the decor and furnishings are immaculate, every one is the bedrooms is individual and 5 star standard. I wanted to use a different bathroom each day because everywhere was too good to choose between. I'm just sorry I wasn't there longer to take full advantage of this beautiful house as we did spend the majority of our time gossiping in the kitchen or pampering ourselves in the hot tub!
I can't thank Imogen enough for making the booking so simple and helping in what was a very special weekend.
If you're looking good for a holiday rental, you seriously cannot do better than this house!

juliecran...
Letchworth, United Kingdom
“Amazing few days at this perfect spot, wonderful accommodation that has everything you need.”
Reviewed 15 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The Beach House came highly recommended to us and it did not disappoint. A great location, fantastic well equipped property decorated and maintained in beautiful taste. We will definitely return. Thanks Imogen and Richard.

Management Response
17 Feb 2018
Thanks so much for this lovely review Julie, I'm so pleased you liked the house and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future. Imogen.
KD7152
Great Baddow, United Kingdom
“Full Hen House,”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We chose the beach house as it catered for 16 and was a hen weekend for my sister. We arrived to a lovely warm house. Despite our number the house never felt crowded. The house is very nicely decorated and has a certain charm that hooked us all! There is parking across the road for 4 cars which was ample.
A number of the girls enjoyed the hot tub. The garden looked like it would be lovely in the summer equipped with seats and BBQ.
There are two large fridges (helpful for big parties) and two dishwashers.
We had a burlesque teacher come one afternoon and this was a real hoot. We also picked the recommended catering (Avril ) and were not disappointed. This was an excellent choice. We laid up the table with the provided white linen and candelabras, turned on the side lights and it was very very charming. My sister was thrilled.
There are 2 or 3 pubs in walking distance and also a chance to walk either way along the very long beach.
The park run at Sheringham was also enjoyed by those who took part, apparently one of the top 5 hardest in the country. The hill at the end was a killer or so they tell me.
Thanks again Beach House, you could not have been more helpful.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Jan 2018
Thank you for this fantastic review! Much appreciated and hope to see you all back one day, Avril told me what a lovely group you were! Regards Imogen.
Abbeylls
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Perfect Wedding Anniversary Stay”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My husband and myself stayed at the Beach House and it was wonderful.

When we arrived we found the house spotlessly clean. The interior of the house is stunning, so beautifully decorated from the bedrooms to the lounge. The show stopper is the huge kitchen / dining area which large table, big cooker and old range.

The garden is well maintained, with BBQ area, seating areas and of course the hot tub. We really liked that the hot tub was inside but you could also open the room doors so you get the best of both worlds. We did not use the sauna.

There is no parking at the Beach House but 4 spaces are provided at the pub opposite. We thought that there would be a lot of noise from the main coastal road that runs outside the house but there was hardly any traffic and it was quiet.

Everything has been thought of to make your stay comfortable: extra blankets in the bedroom and lounge, Sky TV with films, other entertainment facilities, plenty of crockery to use.

We had such a lovely time during our stay and I highly recommend the Beach House. It really is perfect.

Special thanks to Imogen who left us a card, flowers, chocolates and some fizz for our wedding anniversary. It was a very personal and kind touch, totally unexpected but something we were very grateful for.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nickactua...
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Nothing about The Beach House and our stay there was less than superb! Fantastic house and nothing was too much trouble for the owners, highly recommended I'd give it ten stars if I could!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing