“Relaxed Luxury in the perfect location”

Review of Church Point 4

Perfect villa for beach lovers
View of Church Point 4 from the large and private tropical garden The entrance to Church Point 4
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of Church Point 4 from the large and private tropical garden
The entrance to Church Point 4
The entry foyer leading to an open living and dining area
Fresh and beachy living area with a cable TV opens up to the covered terrace
An ideal mini bar for entertaining - or turn it into a breakfast bar!
The fully outfitted kitchen
The powder room on the ground floor
The master king bedroom with A/C, high ceilings, en suite bathroom and a patio
The patio with amazing views of the ocean accessed from the master bedroom and bedroom 2
Church Point 4 - Master bathroom with double vanity and shower
Church Point 4 - Second bedroom with two twin beds, A/C, en suite bathroom and patio access
Church Point 4 - Master en suite bathroom with double vanity and tub/shower
Church Point 4 - Cottage just a few steps from the main house
Church Point 4 - The self-contained cottage includes an open plan living area, kitchenette and patio
Church Point 4 - The charming self-contained cottage opens out to the garden
Church Point 4 - The king bedroom in the cottage with high ceilings, A/C, en suite bathroom
Church Point 4 - Cottage en suite bathroom with a shower
The amazing direct beach access at Church Point 4
Church Point 4 - Walk along this stretch of boardwalk to reach another beach at Folkestone
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Explorer4...
“Relaxed Luxury in the perfect location”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This was our second visit to 4 Church Point and this visit was as spectacular as our first which brought us back. The home is tastefully decorated and designed to take full advantage of the beautiful Barbados weather; outdoor living at its best. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with plenty of colourful and fragrant blooms. Step through the properties gate and you are steps away from an amazing sandy beach as well as a walking path that can take you a protected snorkelling minutes away. Within walking distance either by beach or the road you have access to shops, restaurants and bars as well as other amenities such as groceries and liquors. On top of all this the resident chef and housekeeper are skilled at their trades and very welcoming and accommodating to their guests. This property delivers on expectations for a memorable holiday, we will continue to come back.

Date of stay: February 2018
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Apr 2018
Thanks a lot for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it and are thrilled to hear you love Church Point 4 and its location as much as we do. The outdoor living space is definitely a big plus with our beautiful warm weather! I will pass on your kind words to all of our staff - they are sure to put a smile on their faces. We look forward to welcoming you back again!
miss_chri...
ontario
“Private paradise in Barbados”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed at Church Point 4 in February 2016 with my family for 7 nights. I'm 32 and an avid traveler, especially to the Caribbean, and this would be one of my top 3 experiences. It was my first trip to Barbados and hopefully not my last! If you're looking for a more private luxury experience with friends, family or a loved one, this is your spot. Here are my top 5 highlights/tips for Church Point and Barbados:

1. The staff was great! There is a maid who makes sure the house is spotless, gardeners keeping the property looking beautiful, security at night for added peace of mind, and a private chef included in your stay. I've been told they are all long time staff of the property. I thoroughly enjoyed becoming acquainted with Bajan cooking, and my favourite dish was the Flying Fish - something I've only ever seen in Barbados. You can also make requests if you have dietary constraints - they are very accommodating to any request. Odd side note: we went to a local grocery store to pick up groceries and they sell the most delicious tomatoes! I couldn't get enough of them. Taste way better than the ones we get off-season in Canada.

2. The villa is stunning! Has an inviting Caribbean vibe to it. I love the open concept living room doors that open up to the backyard dining area. My family congregated there each night for a siesta on the couches followed by our Bajan dinners together. The space is really great for family time! We often hung out at the table and played games and enjoyed some wine after dinner.

3. Great location! To be honest, I spent most of my time at the beach or on the property, but when we wanted to explore the town, we could walk most places or take a quick drive in our rented car. There's lots of world renowned restaurants, a luxury mall, grocery store, and really cool local bars all a stones throw away. But more importantly, the villa is located right on the beach! 10 steps and my feet are in the water.

4. Activities: besides having some of the top restaurants in the world, Barbados has a lot to offer for those who are active. There was paddle boarding nearby for $50 USD but I think the owner recently bought paddle boards for the property. There villa has lots of snorkel gear and they had yoga mats so I did yoga almost every morning before the rest of my family woke up. Off-site there is surfing (need to drive to get to the surf schools), long beaches for those who want to go for an early morning run/walk, and snorkelling tours for those who want to explore the beautiful coral reefs. We also had the great fortune of going sailing on a catamaran with just the family. They provided a delicious lunch and stopped at various locations for us to jump off and swim or go snorkelling. Make sure you bring lots of sunscreen, I got a bad burn from forgetting to re-apply! Lastly - take a day trip to Crane Beach and go for lunch at a resort with one of the most stunning views I've ever seen. It's built on the top of a cliff overlooking the Atlantic ocean. We went swimming/boogey boarding at Crane beach as well. Be careful if you're not a confident swimmer, the waves are strong on the atlantic side :)

5. The weather: we had 8 straight days of hot sun and blue skies!

Tips for first time travellers to Barbados or Church Point:
- We are Canadian but payed for almost everything on the island in USD. Bring lots of cash for tips, activities, beach restaurants, etc.
- It's not cheap like Cuba. Don't expect to get "deals" - everything costs the same as it does in the US/Canada.
- rent a car (or a boat): it's the best way to see the island if you want to explore.
- The house is 2 floors (bedrooms on the 2nd floor) and has a really large and beautiful guest suite! 6 of us fit comfortably
- the villa is very private, you don't see any of your neighbours.
- Everywhere you go, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I always felt welcomed and safe :)
- Go to Cin Cin by the Sea for dinner. get an early reservation to sit outside and watch the sunset!
- celebrities near by? Rhianna, Justin Bieber and Simon Cowell have been spotted on the nearby beaches :)

Date of stay: February 2016
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Jan 2017
Hi Christine, thank you so much for taking the time to write out such a lovely and detailed review. I'm sure many guests and visitors will take away lots of helpful tips about Barbados and Church Point! We are so happy to hear you had such a lovely time with your family at the villa, and would be happy to welcome you all back anytime.
Susan M
“Mr.”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in February 2015

My husband and our four adult children stayed at this beautiful home by the ocean . The sunsets were amazing as we were right on the beach . We were able to take long walks on the beach and go swimming everyday and listen to the ocean as it lulled us to sleep . The house was spacious and it has a nice outside living space for family dinners and a nice private garden to retreat to after a day at the beach . Our hosts were Annabelle and Natalie who made sure our days were delicious and carefree. Natalie cooked amazing healthy traditional Bajan meals while Annabelle had our beds made and the house tidied every day . The friendly gardener and security guard in the evening hours rounded out our experience with the friendly Bajan staff. We were able to rent a car to see the island including Crane beach and were lucky to go on a sailing excursion to a marine park and swim with sea turtles . This is one of the most relaxing vacations in a great location as you can walk to the shops and festivals in Holetown. All in all you won't be disappointed if you rent this property.

Date of stay: February 2015
21 Sep 2016
Thank you for your glowing review, Susan! You managed to capture some of our favourite things about this lovely home on our beautiful island in just a paragraph... The sailing excursion in particular is a must do while on the island! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff, and we all hope to see you and your family back in the island soon.
gordon m
“Father”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My wife and kids spent one week at this fantastic property last winter. The property is top notch. The rooms were kept clean by the maid who was there all day. The food was great cooked by the cook who spent most of the day preparing the meals. The beach is only 40 feet from the property the water was warm and the beach went in for miles this was our favorit vacation and we hope to be back again this upcoming winter

Thx Mel

Date of stay: September 2016
21 Sep 2016
Thank you for your lovely review, Gordon! We look forward to seeing you again this upcoming winter, and hope to continue the tradition of making this your favourite vacation!
Sarah M
“Ms”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Paradise in Barbados!!!! This was my 4th visit to House 4 Church Point. The house is situated in the best location in Barbados, walking distance to famous restaurants, lime grove mall, and beachfront to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. Natalie and Carlotta - the house chef and maid are fantastic!! Their service is great and you will never have a bad meal here.... The food is phenomenal ! Make sure you try the Bajian Flying Fish and Mac & Cheese (my favorite). I am already counting down the days until my next visit !

Date of stay: February 2016
21 Sep 2016
Church Point is indeed paradise! We are so happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay at this gorgeous house. Natalie and Carlotta love hearing guest feedback, and we will be sure to pass on your glowing review. We hope to see you on the island again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.