“Great space & food”

Add it.
Bee's Knees Vintage Cafe
Ranked #114 of 337 Restaurants in Hornsby
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Enjoyed sitting on a lounge & having a Earl Grey Latte & very nice fruit & granola !! Friendly, helpful staff & just like a homely space to eat & drink, Thanks

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Two of us stopped by for coffee and a light breakfast on a lazy Sunday morning. Unfortunately the waffles and fruit were not up to par, fruit still frozen, served after we had finished coffee. More attention to detail required, but love the relaxed eclectic atmosphere. Average coffee.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We found this Cafe a few years ago and we always stop for coffee or lunch before heading home to Newcastle,the food is always fresh,coffee hot and the staff pleasant and friendly would recommend this cafe.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I found the cafe by chance whilst travelling to Hornsby for work. Located on the other side of the railway line from the busy Westfield. Quiet and quaint in decor. A mish mash of furniture and items from a byegone era, polite and efficient service, quiet background music. Standard prices. I only had breakfast but the menu looks interesting. Has some alfresco options on a not too busy or noisy street. For me with half an hour to kill it was a lovely spot.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Popped in to try their coffee as they use "Pablo & Rusty's coffee" which I quite like. Coffee was decent so worth stopping for a coffee if your in the area. In relation to the food, kitchen is very small and the staff were running around looking pretty confused. Dishes that I saw didn't look too impressive. Items looked like home made food which may be the look they are after. I personally want something I cannot cook myself at home.. I think there are better food options in Hornsby but give the coffee a go..