US$85
  • Breakfast included
Zesty Guesthouse(Port Edward)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$43
  • Pool
Kuboboyi River Lodge(Port Edward)(Great Value!)
US$41
  • Pool
Palm Cottage Bed & Breakfast(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$113
Palm Beach Chalets(Palm Beach)
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Old Pont Inn(Port Edward)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Far Horizon Lodge(Port Edward)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf coursefood courtwild waveswater worldten pin bowlingentertainment areaadults and kidshorse ridinglots of funsea facing roomfood optionstheme parkmain restaurantwater sportsgreat entertainmentindian oceanlovely resort
Reviewed 10 April 2011

Had such a great tine at the Wild Coast. Have stayed quite a few years ago so had been quite a while since my last visit and I have to say that I was absolutely impressed with the Hotel. The rooms have been upgraded and are amazing, Although the Casino is small, I had a ball. We ate at Chico's restaurant and the food was fantastic. Cocktails by the pool: superb. Only bad thing was too many monkeys. Would definitely recommend to all!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank RoCo89
Reviewed 23 January 2011

My sister, husband and myself stayed here for 5 days in November 2010. The hotel itself is lovely and the rooms excellent, but unfortunately we did not have a sea facing room and were at the back of the hotel which looked out on to nothing but trees, it looked just like a jungle and beware of monkeys we left the patio doors open and one decided it liked the look of some sweets we had on the coffee table, but luckily we manages to shoo it away. The hotel itself was undergoing quite a lot of refurbishment which meant a lot of building work and noise going on in various areas and had led to the closure of quite a lot of attractions, such as the theatre, ten pin bowling and one or two of the restaurants.

The hotel is in a beautiful position right on the edge of the Indian Ocean, but there are no shark nets up so we did not dare even go for a paddle, although the swimming pool is nice but a little on the small size. We never even got into the pool for a swim because of the weather , it was lovely the day we arrived but VERY windy we got sandblasted and it was lovely the day we left but also very windy. The three days in between it rained and there is absolutely nothing to do apart from going to the Casino which was packed all day, but as we dont gamble that left reading and watching the news on TV! We found the food in the various restaurants was very good and average priced but the drinks were quite pricey. All in all we enjoyed it but I do not think we would go back.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2010

Checking in too far to long and checking out even longer with only 1 person on duty at 8am! The rooms are in urgent need of renovation (which is currently under way). Actually the whole hotel needs renovation. It fel old and totally out dated especially the bar and its gaudy pink & blue colour scheme is awful. There was no cofee shop to sit back and relax with a cuppa jo. The redeaming factors were the beautiful beach and excellent caberet show.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank TrevorJHB
Reviewed 10 May 2010

The Wild Coast Sun is definitely the top of my list when I have the designated task of booking away a trip with my family or friends. With my family, it gives us the peace of being away from the busy city life. My niece and nephew thoroughly enjoy themselves as there is so much available for them to part take in. With my friends, we love being relaxed amd together. We just ariive at our destination and never leave the resort until its time to depart. That's what we love about it the most is that everything is under one roof and no designated driver is required to do any driving in and around the area. The beach is literally a step away, the pool is restful. Ten pin bowling is fantastically themed. The food is divine. The Chico's Buffet will have to be one of my favourites as it offers a variety of cuisines. I without a doubt have a fantabulous getaway at the Wild Coast Sun and know that too would, without a doubt!

2  Thank Dineshree G
Reviewed 3 June 2007

This is a fabulous resort and casino with exquisite vistas of the Indian ocean. Great walking beach and lovely pool although not heated in winter.

The rooms were spacious and staff friendly.

We attended a conference and the banquet food was the best I have ever tasted - great variety and well prepared.

• Stayed: May 2007