1,178 results
All reviews duplex room moonlight bar fun fair main restaurant turkey royal wings stone group hotel ferris wheel fried chicken animation team water slides luna park huge hotel bumper cars beautiful hotel ice cream sea view
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We have visited this hotel twice before, in 2014 and 2015 and we were very impressed at that time. In 2017 we returned with our parents and friends, in total 9 persons.
We have booked superior sea view rooms but we were given some smelly , dark rooms somewhere on the side of the building. The rooms were next to the water slides, so we had lots of mosquitos in the roomsWe argued with the reception staff for exactly 6 hours explaining that we have paid a lot of money to get sea view rooms.I have explained that my little daughter is allergic to mosquitoes bites but they totally ignored me.Their manager( a big fat man) was ready to fight with my husband and shouted at me saying that he is muslim and we can not argue with him. At the end we had no choice: accept the rooms or go home.
Another shock was in the restaurant where the number of staffs was less than half compared to what was before. Every single day we had to clear our own table, look for cutleries. To get some drinks , you were not allowed to get it yourself from the bar, so by the time you got a waiter to bring you a drink, you finished your meal.This way, with almost every meal we had no drinks.
The food was ok, but the deserts were exactly the same every single day during our stay.I haven’t seen a chocolate cake(my favourite)at all in 7 days.
The minibars in the rooms were topped up only twice during our stay. Before was every day. Towels changed only twice as well, lucky that we had our own from home.
Unfortunately we left disappointed. We waisted the first day arguing with the reception.If you are Russian or German, you get the best rooms. Easter Europeans and English people get the worst rooms.
This is not only my opinion, other friends had the same experience. I was told that since the management has changed, the hotel is getting worst.
With all these experience I will never go back to this hotel. Turkey is full of other wonderful choices.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
14  Thank mihaelacucos
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Very nice hotel, plenty of foods, very nice and luxury. i lool forward to comeback again!!! sea is great , gym is nice and works all time , all ALHAMBRA team is active all the time, we felt welcomed and i was enjoyng every minute in this place!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Goran M
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Highly recommend. Our 6 day vacation there was truly amazing. The food was delicious and not lacking choices. All inclusive vacations might sometimes get boring but not Alhambra Palace. The entertainment team was what made this vacation so special. We felt welcomed and at home. They organized games during the day and shows at night. They made sure everyone was asked to participate. They also organized nights out in town at different nightclubs. We made friends and will be sure to return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ornelalani
Reviewed 29 October 2017

The hotel is very nice and luxury. The food was delicious and there was too much food, but for example the cleanliness was not good. The best was animation team. They were active all the time. You could dance, play games and talk with them. My favourite members are Augustin and Bohdana.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Petra K
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel, plenty of foods, but most important was animation team! That team makes our vacation so special. We loved them all. They were funny, very friendly and they tried to create great time for us.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple