US$230
US$220
US$228
US$253
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

US$305
Cancelon
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$427/night.

US$279
galahotels.com
US$144
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$541
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I stayed with my wife and daughter for 10 days at this resort and i can easily say, this was worse resort we have been in turkey. We arrived around 9:30am and we where told we can't have a room until 2pm and we end up getting room 3:30pm. Room they give us, was far from restaurant, lobby and main pool (7 min walk), and there was no safety box in room. I asked receptionist to change are room and he was kind to do us a favour and changed our room. New room they give us, my bed i was sleeping had a broken bed frame and matrix was diving in one side which did make my sleeping very difficult and couldn't sleep comfortable (also had neck pain few days as my pillow was diving in one side). I was completely ignored and they never changed my bed. 2 outdoor pools were very dirty, for 10 days they never cleaned pools, there was a lot of dirty stuff inside in pool which didn't make us pleasant swimming in pool. They never cleaned sunshine beds for 10 days and even wipe the floors by pools which had a lot of sand, paper, straws, empty glasses etc. Public toilets were disgusting, they smell uncleaned urine and hardly we used them. Food was same everyday and didn't have any taste at all, and there was not much choice, also salads and fruits were not fresh. Stuff at resort were rude and arrogant, only will to serve you happily, if you tip them, otherwise they just want to get rid of you. Couldn't speak any word of english, only german and russian. Only good think about this resort was, had great park by the beach, and our was cleaned daily but we've tip cleaners. For 5 stars resort shouldn't be as disappointed as it was, this definitely should downgraded to 4 stars. If you are thinking going in Turkey, my advise avoid this place.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Agim-Rona
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The hotel has a great location and beautiful sea, swimming pools are fine, but that's all. The staff is a disaster, the same purity. They are lazy and surly, not smiling at all. Clutter everywhere, breakfast and dinner was a struggle for food and seating. It has been seen that the customer means nothing to them at all.

Rooms:
room was OK. Sufficient size, balcony OK. But the bathroom was dirty and the bath was mold. Although we let the tip cleaning lady every day, all she did was change of towels and bed sheet. For the entire stay, she did not wash floor, sink in the bathroom was so dirty that after three days I washed it myself.

Beach:
Beautiful was beach, beautiful sand and really gradual entry into the sea, so even parents with children do not have to be afraid. Sea clean and warm. Beach is definitely not in front of the hotel, as reported by some travel agents. The beach was necessary to walk a few yards, but I think this was real OK. The hotel has a nice garden and also promenade, after which gave the evening pleasantly pass. Pools were clean, but it can not write about the sun loungers. They did not clean them even once. Pads on the loungers still wet and dirty.

Food:
Too bad tripadvisor does not give a chance to give any star, because I would certainly not give any. The food could not be eaten at all!!!!!!! Every day was the same, although I realize that it is not easy to cook different meal every day, but it would be good just to change one think each day. But not in this hotel. The meat was undercooked, not always fresh vegetables and choice really poor. After two days, we both ended up with my husband in the room with food poisoning and every night I've ever heard someone from another room in the toilet with the same difficulties. Really unacceptable for a hotel that dares to state that has 5 stars. Breakfast and dinner were fighting for the table. When you find the one, you had to look for cutlery. It was nowhere and never. The same glasses. If you wanted water, you had to find a cup. And breakfast? No mugs for coffee or tea. Waiters not manage to clean up the table.

Staff:
It also does not deserve even one star. Waiters constantly grim. Of course, I understand that there was the language barrier, me and my husband speak only English, (not German or Russian) but smile at the customer can be in any language. When we needed something, I always thought a while if I really need this, because ask bartender for a water was really "experience". This hotel is totally understaffed. The staff manager was at breakfast, lunch and dinner, but the only thing he was interested in was food (to eat it not to make sure everything is perfect). He did not help the staff to clean or to set up tables. the day before we left it was incident during the dinner. The staff had set the table for the elderly man, but did not put table reservation on it. German couple sat in there because it was the only available table, and restaurant manager arrogantly banished them without saying please or thank you. Just rudely and without any respect. Customer means absolutely nothing to them.

Room Tip: If you want good room please choose different hotel!!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Katka K
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel is really huge but nice. The location is very good - about 9 km far from beautiful Side and next to the very nice sandy beach - you will just pass beautiful big garden, no cross road or underpass. On the beach you can use sunbeds and umbrellas of course free of charge and also there is beach bar open untill 18.00. Food in the hotel was tasty, with a plenty of choices. Bars offers various kinds of drinks and coctails too. In the hotel is disco - is not noisy at all beacuse is situated in basement. International animation team care about your fun during all stay. Hotel offers also some supermarkets with souvenirs etc.. I warmly recommended to go to SPA for any kind of massage, because you will feel like in the heaven after it! Massage was one of the best i ever tried.
We had room with pool view, which was really nice, not noisy, with new furniture, 2 TV and the bathroom was also nice.
Hotel has large swimming pool with pool bar and you can find also swimming pool inside.
Staff was very friendly and helpfull, although they spoke much more german than english, but there wasnt any problem to comunicate with them.
I spent a few beautiful days in this hotel, so i can just recommended this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank GDiha
Reviewed 29 August 2013

we just returned from our family trip in this hotel. I begin with positive sides: really nice beach near the hotel, nice pools and water attraction for children. All the rest was an entire nightmare. We were accomodated in last of four buildings that the resort consists of. It was very far from the restaurant. The room was not properly cleaned when we arrived, in balcony there was a huge dead cocroach lying on the floor (he stayed there for 3 days and was not removed before we complained). Since we have a little child who needs to nap in the afternoon, we asked not to clean up the room in his napping time. The result of this was that the room got not cleaned at all for 2 days , we ran out of bottled water, fresh towels, soap and shampoo. The floor was greasy, sticky and full of sand. The drainage in bathroom was cloged, the dirt stayed in the bottom of the bath tube (not very friendly place for a baby wash). After we repeatedly complained, the room got thouroughly cleaned up, unfortunatelly only once. Then the situation repeated, cleaner kept on knocking on the door just in time for our child´s nap, failing to return later. There was no sound isolation in and outside of the room, so we heard all the loud music from outside, all the steps from the corridor, we could ubnderstand the conversation in the neighboring room, not speaking about noises coming from there at night....The staff was arrogant, only willing to communicate in Russian or German language, acting inappropriately. We came in in a very high season, the hotel was packed with tourists, mainly russian speaking. The food in the restaurant was terrible, salads, fruits and vegetables not fresh, poor variety of meat dishes. Often, there was not a place to sit, outside, there were stray dogs and cats roaming around, being fed by some of the hotel guests, totally ignored by staff. The plates and cutlery were not properly cleaned. Part of us including me got food poisoned with severe cramps and diarrhea.The tennis courts were not kept, the net fell down when we tried to play. Any tennis court in the neighborhood looks much better than this one. To be objective I have to say that there were some people in our group who were satisfied. For sure I can say this place in not worth 5* at all. If you expect 5* quality of accomodation, service and food ( even 4* I would say) make sure you avoid this place at all cost.

Room Tip: try to ask for a room in the building that is close to main restaurant, otherwise you will be exposed to a long walk in humid, unventilated corridirs with no a/c.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank eliskaw
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Location is quiet & nice(far from city).
The staff are very nice and friendly, room is quiet and comfortable, with good air con.
We really had a great time there , especially in the swimming pools, waterslides, & at the private beach which was sandy & clean.
Animation team was very amazing & friendly, especially NATALII & EIKEN .
Foods , beverages, fruits & desserts are good.
The garden & way to beach is very beautiful.
only negative point is majority of Russians!( although most of them were friendly)

Room Tip: pool view,but noisy at night.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family