All reviews stayed in a bedroom apartment stayed for one night on arrival hospital graham motel accommodation parking melbourne
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Graham - what a gem of a man :) I arrived quite late and he put my heater on and made sure my room was toasty on arrival. The room was very clean and tidy, and had everything you could hope for. Some nice chilled water in the fridge, microwave, tea & coffee and even biscuits! The bed was also quite comfortable.

Yes it is an older property but I would have to say it is one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed. The location was great and the price was excellent. Graham did mention it was best to book with them direct to get the best rooms. I gather that some people have an issue with road noise, but I did not notice anything at all. And even if you did that is just a product of location.

My only hot tip (pun intended) is that it takes a bit of TLC to get the hot to cold ratio right in the shower, but once you get there it is great so stick with it.

I would definitely stay again :)

Room tip: Book direct to get the best rooms
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed here for two nights recently. There were some issues when checking in but these were sorted out easily enough. I was staying in one of the back rooms and there was definitely some noise from the main road, but not enough to keep me awake. I wouldn't advise staying in the front rooms. My room was fine. No it's not the most modern of places but I found it to be very clean and exactly what I expected from a 3 star place. As long as you go in with realistic expectations then I think it is perfectly good accommodation. I'd happily stay again.

Room tip: Choose one of the back rooms, off the main road.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Grahame was absolutely fantastic he couldnt do enough to please you..motel was clean and close to monash hospital i would highly recommend this motel for friendliness and location to hospital reasonable rates. Heaps of information in rooms to accommodate eateries ect. The apartments are spacious and well equipped.
Very highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We were greeted by Frank who is super friendly and welcoming. Yes the decor isn't 2017 but it is spotlessly clean and has a very fresh feel. The bed was comfortable and all appliances looked fairly new. We were here visiting a sick family member at Monash hospital and the motel is in easy reach if you need to get back in a hurry.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed here for business trip.

Room and facilities where basic but comfortable and good value for price.

My room was located on top floor near road.. outside in desperate need of some cleaning and maintenance.. walked through numerous spider webs etc to get to room. Outside light flashing all night.

Date of stay: February 2017