“It's been awhile since our last visit, better than I remember”
Review of Blue Orchid

Blue Orchid
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The building is an attractive traditional Grade II listed brick built property built 1837, and lies within a conservation area. The property is divided into areas with distinct characteristics to provide luxurious and intimate areas, as well as more open areas for larger functions. All rooms have been dressed with traditional Thai furnishings, exotic foliage, and have retained some of the properties original period features such as high ceilings and covings. The restaurant also has a large garden which has been enhanced with palms.
Reviewed 11 March 2018

A while since we were last here, but still a very good dining experience. We had the Thai set menu for 2 and one of us had free choice, the food when it came was served on hot plates with care having been taken on the presentation, the food was very good as well. Couldn't be better. The service was quick and attentive without feeling rushed. I would recommend that you book to be sure to get a table.

1  Thank city-crystal

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We went here for my wifes birthday. Lovely food, we really enjoyed it. Was v busy but service was excellent and we werent waiting long at all. Prices were ok, not cheap but you get what you pay for.

1  Thank DaveandGem1986
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This is easily the best Thai in the area.
Fresh, feisty, tasty.
Very very good service.
Excellent garden open in the summer. Complete step up from the rest.

1  Thank roadstar_racer
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Other than I have sensitive teeth and I had to brush my teeth after the salad
I’ve been going here with my family and every time we have been the service has been excellent, they almost go out of their way to make you comfortable, talking to you, seeing to extra requirements, seeing you out etc
The food is always excellent quality, plentiful, probably the right price for the area.
No hesitations to refer this place for any type of visit
Well done

1  Thank SylAbdul
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Great find with wonderful setting (can't wait to sit in garden in summer).
Excellent service and beautifully presented food. Nice clientele compliments the authentic atmosphere; I love how you can order Indian food.
Reasonably priced and unhurried experience. Recommended

1  Thank Richard M