Had opted for Sienna village during stay at Munnar.
First lets get the bad bits out of the way. The only gripe I had about this place was distance from city; Its about 15-20 Km from Munnar and takes about 30 minutes to reach.
Apart from that; this is an excellent property to stay.The property is rates as 4 Star and is pretty close to that.
Had opted for a suite cottage, with drawing room a Patio and Bedroom.
The panorama from the patio was tranquil, you can see the mountains and lush greenery of Munnar in full splendor.
The Breakfast options are decent nothing special, The dinner however is arranges in nice thatched huts along the lawns with a bonfire and is a very romantic experience.
Perfect place for honeymooners or couples.
Excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village India/Kerala - Chinnakanal