Good hotel to stay in Munnar.Restaurant service, food options and quality could be improved.
Specially for Lunch and dinner.
Breakfast has good options.
Room is good , size wise. Basics like Keetle and dryer, toothpaste was not present.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village India/Kerala - Chinnakanal