Unparalleled hospitality. That's the way I described this place to my friends. Right from the moment I landed at Kochi airport, to the moment I left Kerala from Trivandrum airport, the only place where I feel truly rested was this. Amazingly comfortable duplex rooms facing the most beautiful face of mother nature. It came with it's own fireplace, a private balcony and a secluded mini lawn to enjoy your morning coffee while you looked at the sun rise. Smiling manager at the front desk doing everything to make your stay comfortable. The best food out of all I was served in my stay at different hotels of Kerala.
Do not mind the extra road you have to drive from Munnar to Chinnakanal. It is totally worth it. Plus the Jeep safari guys can be found right outside the hotel. Do not miss it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village India/Kerala - Chinnakanal