Great Escapes Resorts(Chinnakanal)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$139
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsduplex roomluxury suitefull marksbuffet dinnerexcellent hotelour honeymoonhot waterbon firecourteous staffroom servicememorable staystayed here for nightsfood qualitycamp fireexcellent stayvisit munnarnice view
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Undoubtedly this is one of the best hotel in Munnar region. It is situated around 20 Kms from Munnar town center, but this 20Km is worth to travel. Its route is also very picturesque.
Hotel architecture perfectly matches its surrounding environment. Located in valley, surrounded with mountains and a river visible in front at a distance. Property is very clean and beautiful. And the best thing was the commitment of all their staff. They were available all the time to keep their guest comfortable. One of the best staff I have ever seen in my any holidays. My whole family, including 2 kids, enjoyed a lot.
As for food, Buffet breakfast was fantastic. Few items in Ala carte dinner was quiet spicy for my family liking but it overall was good.
I really thankful to all the staff for making our trip memorable !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Food is very tasty
Service are very very excellent
Location and room are excellent
Hotel is very clean
All service staff are gental and honestly.my Little Prince say the masalapapad is very spicy then I call to him &send fast medium spicy papad then my little kids very very happy.my all jurney period then I don't saw this type of food, service & location.if I can come with my family this place I booked this hotel.so I'm very ☺️☺️☺️ .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

It was a pleasant stay, nice resort with beautiful garden, good food, good barbeque dinner arrangements, rooms are good, overall good experience. weather was good and you must stay at least 2 nights there.

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It was a amazing experience with family at Siena Village. Thanks to all the managers and staff members for such a great Hospitality. Food is great and value for money.
Thanks once again to make our trip memorable

Regards
Hemant

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hemant S
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We really enjoyed the stay, resort was beautiful and well maintained. We loved the scenic view and garden view and even the room was good and spacious.
Breakfast was included and that also was good with lot of options, Only thing food was bad for dinner when we ordered room service, this could really use some improvement. Other than this overall experience was very pleasant.

Stayed: August 2017
SienaVillageMunnar, Guest Relations Manager at The Siena Village, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear TravellerMKAU,

Greetings from The Siena Village, Chinnakanal.

We thank you for staying at The Siena Village, Chinnakanal during your recent visit to Munnar.

We are truly delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

We are sorry to hear that the quality of the food and taste was not up to your expectation.Thank you for bringing it to our notice.We will certainly look into the matter and improve the quality of the food.

The entire team join me in thanking you once again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back soon