All reviews budget hotels hot shower courtesy bus short stay industrial area business trip half an hour stayed here for one night excellent breakfast an overnight stay good size room was clean free wifi min bed motel stockholm
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great hotel with friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Clean room. Free transport every half an hour to Arlanda. Great if you don´t want to stay too near the airport. Free parking outside the hotel. I have stayed here for several times, both for work and private. Will come back again, surely.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, check in excellent, staff at reception very nice and helpful.Courtesy bus every 30 mins to the airport excellent service. Breakfast menu with good variety of product, evening meal I would highly recommend the "Rib Eye Steak". Room very spacious and clean.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Tank you to all the staff. Each and everyone of them did his duty with great dedication. The service is nice,yet the place could do with renovation and some trees and flowers. However, it is a nice little place near to the airport and away from the noise.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My friends and I had spent a week dog sledding in Sweden's Lapland, and this was to be a one night stay, having flown from Kiruna to Stockholm, overnighting, then a long day of travel back to the U.S. It had been ten days since I'd enjoyed a "real bed"...meaning not sleeping on an airplane, bunk bed, train birth, or reindeer pelt over ice slab...and a restful night, hot shower, room to stretch out, and desk from which to re-engage with family, friends, and work was what I was looking for
Initially, we had some trouble finding the shuttle bus stop outside of terminal baggage claim. However, the front desk at the motel talked me through the issue, and remained calm in the face of my anxiety. Short bus ride, and easy check-in process.
Room is small, about 10 ft by 20 ft, which initially disappointed me. However, as I sat at the desk (drinking hot tea made in the room), working, and taking note of the functionality and practicality of the room's layout and content, disappointment turned to contentment. It more than gets the job done. The large television had a reasonable channel selection.Temperature of choice was no problem.
The hot shower was reviving, though I will offer comment re: the shower. I am 5 ft 7 inches and weigh 175 lb with a 34 inch waist. The shower had adequate room for me, and would easily accommodate others much taller than I. However, if you are markedly obese, the confines of the shower will make its use difficult, as there is just not much room to twist, turn, and bend.
Staff was friendly and quite helpful. The onsite restaurant was enormously pleasing, about which I'll pen another review. So, given the choice, I'd stay at this facility again....happily.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank PoppaP54
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel due to flight cancellation by wowair on February11-14.
Arrived about 2pm with shuttle bus from Arlanda and right away met absolutely friendly and professional staff at the reception!!!
Very helpful , attentive and welcoming!!!
Many thanks to Elias and all of his colleges!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business