Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Riu Jalisco(Nuevo Vallarta)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Hotel Riu Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
  • Beachfront
2,683 results
All reviewsvilla del palmar flamingostime shareluis guzmanpuerto vallartamurphy bedper devicetimeshare presentationpizza barvilla groupdiscount cardhigh pressureentertainment staffmexican fiestabell staffsales pitchconcierge deskwasher and dryer
Reviewed 20 September 2017

This trip was celebrating my long time friend and mine 60th Bday. First Girl Trip together. After changing rooms 3 times found one that was perfect. Our runners during the day were exceptional. (Jorge, Ramon & Chris) Never did without!
Entertainment Staff was exceptional! Shout out to "Georgie" she was so inspiring from water aerobics to nightly entertainment - "Safari" was my favorite!
If you want to just Relax, perfect place!!

Room Tip: Construction going on to the left as you arrive - noisey. Not all balconies are covered
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mmwhitton
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear guest,

One of the best satisfactions in the hospitality industry is to learn from guests we made you feel special and we exceeded your expectations, our unique goal is to create great stories that will remain in your mind forever.

Thank you very much for taking your time to share with all of us this review; it is a privilege to know that Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit lived up to your expectations in every aspect of such a relaxing vacation: facilities and comfort of your room, variety and quality of our restaurants and bars, exception entertainment and certainly, the service and our people, which is the greatest and probably most important element of our resort.

It is always great to receiving excellent reviews we can share with other guests, we all here at the resort feel motivated to continuing improving the services we offer for the next time you come back. But also, I will share with all the staff, specially with Jorge, Ramón, Chiris and Georgie! Thank you so much.

We look forward the opportunity to pampering you again in this warm and sunny shores of Riviera Nayarit.

Angel Sarmiento

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Our family of 5 arrived at the Villa del Palmar Flamingos resort on 9/9/2017 and stayed until 9/16/2017. We enjoyed the week at this resort. The rooms are very nicely appointed. The landscaping is well maintained. On arrival, we were offered cold beverages (beer, water, etc.). The views from all rooms are nice. Higher floors offer better views of the pool & bay. This resort is smaller than the sister locations in Cancun & Cabo, but less crowded & more quaint. Great for families. There is an entertainment staff guiding daily activities, should you choose to get involved. Pool activities included water aerobics, pool volleyball, & misc other fun games. The entertainment staff included Georgie, Mauricio, Tash, Ernesto, Sarah, & others that I can't remember the names. Georgie was my favorite as she was a friendly spirit among the group. The entire group made you feel welcome & at home. Days would begin for our family at the El Patron restaurant for the buffet breakfast. There is so much food to select from. We loved the fresh fruit & the custom omelets made to order by Gabriel each morning. Other people to mention that worked in the breakfast area were Marisol, Duglas, Enrique, Pepe, & many others. All working hard to make your vacation easier. Service was always great! We enjoyed eating the breakfast on the terrace overlooking the Bay of Banderas & listening to the waves crashing the beach. I could do that every day with a nice cup of coffee. Relaxing. After breakfast, we'd put on our suits and either head to the beach to try kayaking, paddleboarding, or wave runners, or just wading in the water/walking the beach. Ernesto was a great helper at the beach area for first time kayakers & paddleboarders. One early morning there were several turtles that hatched and we watched them work there way to the water. After time at the beach, we'd head to the pool for swimming/daily activities. You can order lunch from a menu offered by the servers at the pool area. Options included tacos from the taco bar, or many other things such as guacamole, shrimp skewers, quesadillas, etc. The servers were very good with prompt service. One of our favorites was Reynaldo. For dinner, there is El Patron or the Trattoria on the beach. We tried both and enjoyed them both. We preferred the Trattoria so we could watch the sun go down each night while dining or having wine. Favorite servers at Trattoria included Raul & Ramon. They gave us a special surprise for our anniversary! Quite a night. My wife & daughters spent one morning at the Spa. They had a great time. I enjoyed the wave runners with the daughters boyfriend. We took cab rides over to Bucerias on two separate days to shop & try a restaurant there. It's only a 5 minute cab ride away. Also have to thank Regulo for fixing a small issue with one of our rooms. Again, the service was prompt. Thanks again to all at Flamingos. We'd go back tomorrow.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NaperMikeT
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear guest,

One of the best satisfactions in the hospitality industry is to learn from guests we made you feel special and we exceeded your expectations, our unique goal, at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, is to create great stories that will remain in your mind forever.

I am glad that you considered our service as exceptional in this "Beatifu Resort"! I will share with all the staff, but specifically with Georgie, Mauricio, Tash, Ernesto, Sarah, Gabriel, Marisol, Duglas, Enrique, Pepe, Reynaldo, Ernesto, Reynaldo and Regulo (Wow you met everyone) your great comments. You don't know how gratifying it's that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients. This is our passion, believe us!

It is agreeable also, that you have taken the time to explore the environment; that has walked along the beach to come to Bucerías, our neighboring people; a picturesque seaside village which offers variety of seafood restaurants.

Thank you again for allowing you to enjoy of this extraordinary experience; we are looking forward to having you back and make every effort to exceed again your expectations.

Cordially,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Our experience was top notch! All of the staff were friendly and attentive. The activities and daily entertainment were fun, and varied. The food and service at all the venues could not have been better . We made friends among the staff, and guests. I look forward to our return. I'd like to offer a special thank you to Tosh and Georgie, for their warmth and amazing hospitality ! They brought fun and laughter to all activities. Thank you ladies . We received excellent services in the beautiful spa. The rooms and grounds were perfect and beautiful. And Enrique at El patron spoiled us !

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andi C

Dear guest,

I truly appreciate your wonderful and detailed review of our facilities and resort staff, I am sure they will be equally thrilled to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

I am delighted to read that you and your group of girls had a fun and relaxing vacation at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit. It is great to receive such fantastic comments about our staff. I am glad to hear that Tosh, Georgie, Enrique and many more of this great staff that went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent.

We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This was a girls trip to Nuevo Vallarta for rest and relaxation. Completely accomplished our goals. Activities onsite included water aerobics, pool volleyball and guacamole making lead by the awesome Georgie and Tash. These ladies are part of an amazing staff who turn exercise into fun and always have a smile on their faces! Plus there are nightly activities including dance contests, Mayan night or a long dip in the hot tub overlooking the beautiful ocean view while the sun sets. Our 2 bedroom suite was comfortable and spacious with the view of the ocean! We went zip lining and snorkeling and had a blast! Highly recommend Flamingos as a destination.....plenty of R&R, but also close access to excursions. Rosy in the spa is awesome too!!! Thanks to Georgie, Tash, Enrique, Rosy, Oscar.....these folks help make a vacation even better!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank franklinmomb

Dear guest,

I deeply appreciate this wonderful review, which for sure, will help readers to make the right decision when it comes to choosing the ideal resort for their vacation.

It is a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one, highlighted by our great service. I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I would like to thank you very much for have chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit to spend your vacation.

We are looking forward to your next visit; do not hesitate to contact us for any arrangements you may need previous to your arrival.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Let me start out by saying that the resort is beautiful and ALL of the staff here are extremely helpful and friendly. Could not ask for anything better from the resort staff. Kudos to some great people! I am a Villa Group member and am because I was was scammed into it about 4-5 years ago. What my wife and I have is fine and works for us however with out fail, you are "asked" to go on a "members update" tour every time you visit one of the resorts. Again, the person that give you and update and takes you on the tour is extremely personable and friendly, so no complaints there. What really gets me is that it takes me becoming down right rude in order for them to get the hint that I do not want to purchase anything more, upgrade, but more points, anything. There is no need to take up time from my vacation for what is supposed to be 90 minutes (it never is). This is a great resort and I highly r commend staying there but do everything in your power to avoid going on a tour, presentation, update, etc. just enjoy the resort and your vacation.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cartyjr
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to all our team members.

We want to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced due to the lack of professionalism shown by the club sales team at our resort, their behavior does not represent the philosophy of our company; for this reason we already forwarded your comments to the Sales and Marketing Office and they will modify the overall approach.

All of us here Villa del Palmar Flamingos look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Angel Sarmiento