“Upscale gastropub”
Review of Pub Ten

Pub Ten
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: Pub Ten is a craft kitchen that serves pub food with a twist. We have a great selection of craft beer, as well as a large selection of bourbon and have have a full service bar. Pub Ten is the sister restaurant to Ten Bistro and are locally owned and operated.
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We had tots for an appetizer, the black and blue burger and the fish and chips platter...all were great. Hubby had a craft beer which he liked a lot. The tots we're served on a tiny butcher block cutting board with the Sriracha aioli ponded under the tots...I loved the fresh cucumber and tomato garnish... It was just the Right Touch. The burger was great it was served with zucchini which was awesome... Thin slices of perfectly seasoned broiled or baked zucchini oh my gosh...so good. We enjoyed the piping hot fish and chips... The chips were a combination of corn chips and french fries and sweet potato fries. I wish that a small serving of the zucchini had a accompanied the fish and chips instead of the so-so coleslaw. If the server had been more helpful I would have given 5 stars but the seating was a little too crowded for my taste in the area that we were seated. And the offerings were unfamiliar so it was difficult to make a decision. I was a little uncomfortable and that's not the feeling I want to have when I sit down to a restaurant meal.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Walking in gets you a cheerful Hello! called out from behind the bar. Much to my delight, the beer list had more IPA's than I could drink in one visit. Theresa, the bartender / entertainer, suggested the perfect local brews to try while all the time dancing and singing along with the music.

As good as the beers where, her recommendation for the food was even better.
I ordered the filet topped with Gorgonzola cheese and bacon (she had me at bacon). The sides were Mexican street corn and couscous. It was perfectly cooked in an open kitchen viewable from the bar. This was not the level of food I expected from a pub, it was far, far better.

So far the experience was perfect. Great service, cold tasty beer and an amazing main dish. I was done. Well, I thought I was done. I refused an offer for desert twice. Then Theresa tells me "it's so good its like sex in your mouth". That was the BEST chocolate covered cake I've ever had. It was so good I even shared it with Theresa. I kind of had to, she was standing there staring at it with a fork in her hand. I felt bad not sharing.

Seriously, this is a great place with fun passionate folks, fantastic food and good cold beer. Chat with the staff and find out what significance is behind the "Ten" in the name.

Then come back again and again.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

It was my second visit at this location. It was a girls night out. I enjoyed the black bean burger immensely. It was served with funky fries a combination of regular fries and other crunchy chips. The service was fast and friendly. My friends and I were drinking wine. Music was great, 70s and 80s if I remember correctly. One of my friends had pasta which was very tasty. Ambiance, service and cuisine were all pleasant and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

What a find! On busy Peachtree Parkway...In the shopping center of Earthfare & Flying Biscuit, one could miss this restaurant. Plenty of parking, an extra room for meetings or when they get crowded. There are several things on their menu I would like to try...Out with friends, we tried grilled cheese sandwiches that are fresh and different. Interesting dessert menu...very good service...

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Stopped here for a late dinner and can't figure out why it took us so long to try this place out. If you don't know that it is there, you might miss it as it is tucked in a shopping complex and only has a sliver of real estate....look for the Flying Biscuit...it is next door.

Ordered a couple of beers and a delicious burger. Burger came with a mixture of regular fries, sweet potato fries and chips....I inhaled them! Burger was cooked perfectly! I couldn't make up my mind about the beer, so the server allowed me to sample one.

Service was outstanding and the atmosphere was what you would expect for a pub environment. They have several tvs in case you are wanting to catch a game.

I am looking forward to our next visit!