“Really really nice”

The Barn Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have been here for breakfast and had poached eggs and bacon! Really nice! Good service and the bacon was good and not really salty!
I also had lunch here and again really nice! The staff are friendly and helpful! The food came quickly. The place itself looks lovely too and they have a great array of cakes to choose from!

Janette T, Owner at The Barn Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review.

Hope to see you again soon.

Janette and all our lovely staff.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Called into The Barn for a morning coffee on the recommendation of a friend. What a lovely place, very attentive staff and a lovely lunch menu, so we will be back.

Glad to hear we have a new convert to the Barn.

Hopefully we will be able to impress you again!

Regards Janette

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful coffee and cakes. The choice was superb and it was difficult to make up my mind as I wanted to try them all!
My choice in the end was salted caramel brownie which was gorgeous!
I'd been to the Barn the previous weekend for breakfast which was equally good.
Recommended without hesitation.

Hi Liz,
Thank you for your lovely review.
We really appreciate good reviews, makes all hard work worth it.

Hope to see you again soon.
Janette

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent quiche has been mentioned by others. Fantastic dressing on the generous accompanying salad. Friendly efficient staff.

Janette T, Owner at The Barn Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Corrine,

Thank you for your lovely review.

My staff and I really appreciate your feedback.

I had my first day off today for quite a while, so if you came in today, I am pleased to hear all went well without me!

Hope to see you soon

Janette and all my lovely staff

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve been going here several years and it never disappoints.

This time we had tea and cakes: Victoria sponge and Millionaire’s Shortbread- both delicious

There’s a big choice of cakes including several sponges

Tea comes with an egg timer so you know when it’s ready

For lunch I usually have omelette and my wife quiche- you get a huge and interesting salad with it. They do soups. Never seen any chips

The staff are friendly, efficient and helpful

Given the quality and freshness of the food prices are reasonable