“Good armenian food, better service”
Review of Ani

Ani
Ranked #28 of 245 Restaurants in Thornhill
Cuisines: Armenian, Mediterranean
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had never tried Armenian food before. The server suggested we have a sampler of all the different tastes. We did and liked most of the stuff except for Basturma which is a sort of very dry salami. the baba ganousz was very good as well as the eggplant etc. The service was excellent.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The food was OK but comparing to other Caucasian restaurants in GTA can be improved. Their prices are like those of their competitors, the serving size is a bit smaller and the quality is not very impressive

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We tried a number of dishes from Kebab to Khinkhali which were outstanding. The flavor and freshness stood out. The place gets busy but it is worth the wait.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017

This is not fine dining but authentic Caucaus delicious food for very reasonable price.
We order take out often and haven't been disappointed once. Lula kebabs and chicken breast kebabs are our family favorites, as well as their home fries and grilled vegetables.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Ani was recommended to me by a stranger on the Go train. We exchanged information on great places to eat.
I took a chance and I couldn't have been happier!! The food is beyond excellent and attention to detail is taken with food quality! The restaurant is clean, staff friendly and I cannot wait to dine in.
I did a takeout this time, I attached some pictures, it's definitely a must to eat here!! enjoy!!

Date of visit: February 2017