US$106
US$101
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My Girlfriend and I always have a terrific stay at the cloverale B&B. This was our second stay at the bed and breakfast and the experience seems to improve with each stay.

The snowshoeing, which was offered in the winter, was a great way to see all the wind swept beauty of the praries in winter. The accomodations were a mixture of cozy cabin meets rustic beauty. The breakfast in the morning is always excellent and prepared fresh every morning from the B&B owner Pam. Her food is always home made and comes in excellent portions. You'll never go hungry here :) Pam herself is always friendly, accomodating, and ready to tell a fun story or two. Her company is always welcomed and it is an ideal escape for a winter or summer getaway.

I would encourage anyone who seeks a new experience, or just wants to get out of the city for a while, to experience all that Cloverdale B&B has to offer.

Room Tip: For more outdoorsy people ask for the outdoor cabin in the summer!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This July 27 and 28 I took a blacksmith workshop at Cloverdale B+B. the weather was perfect, the location and grounds were superb! Its easy to find even though its slightly off the beaten path. Cloverdale Farm is a gorgeous, lush property complete with a covered area with forges, abundant parking, flower gardens, berry patches, acres of pasture land and an amazing large log home! The house, built in the 70's, is rustic and lovely! Decorated with fabulous antiques and comfy couches and chairs- a very welcoming place. The huge farm kitchen is modern and bright. I commuted from Winnipeg Beach, but my friend stayed at the B+B and told me it was a wonderful room and great breakfast.
The Jenkins provide a home cooked hot lunch for guests, complete with home baking.
We worked hard all day learning about the forge fire, temperatures and how to "move" metal.
Everything was provided, tools, metal , instruction, cold water and a bottomless pot of fresh coffee.
Matt Jenkins helped everyone individually to make sure all 6 of us got the most out of the experience.
By the end of the weekend I had actually made several projects! I created an iron hook, a steak turner, 2 leaves and a large fire poker with a bottle opener on one end. I was so excited when I got home Sunday evening, I immediately tried out my bottle opener on a cold beer! It worked perfectly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo