Bahamas TourismBahamas HotelsBahamas Bed and BreakfastBahamas Holiday RentalsBahamas PackagesFlights to BahamasBahamas RestaurantsBahamas AttractionsBahamas ShoppingBahamas Travel ForumBahamas PhotoBahamas MapBahamas GuideHotels
All Bahamas HotelsBahamas Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Bahamas MotelsBahamas CampgroundsBahamas HostelsBahamas Green HotelsCasinos in BahamasSpa Resorts in BahamasRomantic Hotels in BahamasBahamas ResortsBahamas Beach HotelsLuxury Hotels in BahamasBusiness Hotels BahamasFamily Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Preferred Hotels & Resorts in BahamasMelia Hotels in BahamasMarriott Hotels in BahamasHilton Hotels in BahamasSandals Hotels in BahamasPopular AmenitiesPopular Bahamas Categories
Bahamas All Inclusive Spa HotelsBahamas Casino Spa HotelsBahamas All Inclusive Beach HotelsBahamas Beach Spa HotelsBahamas Pet Friendly Beach HotelsBahamas Beach Suite HotelsBahamas All Inclusive Family ResortsBahamas Hot Tub Suite HotelsBahamas All Inclusive Honeymoon ResortsBahamas Cheap All Inclusive ResortsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Coco CayHotels near Beaches of Stocking IslandHotels near Half Moon BeachHotels near Princess CaysHotels near Glass WindowHotels near Pink Sands BeachHotels near Leon Levy Native Plant PreserveHotels near Thunderball GrottoHotels near Lighthouse BeachHotels near Coco Plum BeachNear Airports
Bahamas Tourism: Best of Bahamas
There are no two identical Bahamas holidays. With options as diverse as its 700 islands, the Bahamas may seem schizophrenic: is it a family destination, a place for lovers to sneak away, a gambling mecca, a cruise-afficianado’s chief port of call or a shopper’s world market? The answer is, yes. It’s that, too.
Start planning for Bahamas
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
Trending in the forums
My Favourite Restaurants with a View
There’s no denying that a good meal is always made even better when enjoyed with a fantastic view. Here are my top picks where you can fill your tummy and drink in the sights all at once!
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Acquapazza233Nothing gets better than enjoying some delicious pizza by the beach. Acquapazza offers authentic Italian cuisine with a bit of Bahamian flair. Their signature eggplant parmigiana and grouper “acquapazza” are definitely must-try dishes!
- Rock House345Besides being known for good food and handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views are aplenty when dining at the Rock House. Opt for a seat with perfect views of the bay or go for a romantic poolside setting depending on the occasion—it’ll be a lovely experience either way.
- Dune at The Ocean Club803Perched atop a white-sand buff is Dune, where you can enjoy French-Asian cuisine peppered with a hint of Bahamian spice served up by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. If you’ve already had dinner, this place is great for having cocktails and watching the sunset too!
- The Landing Restaurant305The Landing is my favourite to-go for breakfast. Their ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter are simply outstanding, especially when coupled with a fresh pot of coffee and the view over the harbour.
- Sapodilla460Sapodilla offers a tantalising fine dining experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories. The food and service was amazing and you'll leave feeling well-fed and pampered to the brim!
- Sip Sip, Harbour Island540Ah, the island life—sip on a cocktail while drinking up the sights at Sip Sip, which overlooks the magnificent Atlantic Ocean on Harbour Island. From Sangria to Rum Punch and Margaritas, what will your poison be?