Brighton TourismBrighton HotelsBrighton Bed and BreakfastBrighton Holiday RentalsBrighton PackagesFlights to BrightonBrighton AttractionsBrighton Travel ForumBrighton PhotoBrighton MapBrighton GuideHotels
All Brighton HotelsBrighton Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BrightonBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Brighton HostelsBrighton CampgroundsBusiness Hotels BrightonBrighton Beach HotelsFamily Hotels in BrightonRomantic Hotels in BrightonBrighton Green HotelsSpa Resorts in BrightonLuxury Hotels in BrightonBrighton ResortsBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
OYO Hotels in BrightonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in BrightonAccor Hotels in BrightonWyndham Hotels in BrightonJurys Inns in BrightonTravelodge Hotels Ltd in BrightonPopular Amenities
Popular Brighton Categories
Brighton Hot Tub Suite HotelsBrighton Pet Friendly Beach HotelsBrighton Beach Spa HotelsHotels with Kitchenette in BrightonBrighton Hotels With Indoor PoolsSpa Hotels BrightonDesign Hotels in BrightonThemed Hotels BrightonHotels with Hot Tubs in BrightonBrighton Hotels with Smoking RoomsNear Airports
Brighton Tourism: Best of Brighton
Londoners have been traveing to Brighton for beach getaways ever since the railway arrived here in 1841. The pebbled beach, Brighton Pier's amusement arcade and the Royal Pavilion are the main sights, but you'll also find hundreds of pubs and clubs catering to an energetic crowd.
Start planning for Brighton
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Brighton
Seaside Delight: What to See and Do in Brighton
About 1.5 hours away from London, colourful, quirky Brighton is a favourite getaway destination among UK-residents. Here’s my take on the must-visits that this seaside town has to offer.
Beatrice T, Singapore, Singapore
- Brighton Beach4,487 ReviewsProbably the most popular must-visit attraction in Brighton. Salty ocean air paired with a cold, refreshing dip in the sea—what could be better? P/s if you're looking for something Instagram-worthy, the colourful Brighton Beach huts are a must-see. You'll find them along Hove Lawns.
- Brighton Palace Pier8,427 ReviewsCan't say you've visited Brighton until you've done Brighton Palace Pier! Grab an ice-cream and stroll around the vibrant fairground, where you can go on amusement rides and try some arcade games.
- The Lanes6,048 ReviewsStomp around The Lanes for a taste of Brighton's atmosphere and culture. These alleyways will reveal hidden gems like charming boutiques, quaint antique shops, art galleries and more.
- Royal Pavilion8,048 ReviewsOnce a place of residence to King George IV, the sprawling Royal Pavilion is open today as a museum where you can walk the halls and glimpse into its past splendour.
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery904 ReviewsSmall but mighty, the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery is bound to spark some interest with its quirky array of exhibits and collections.
- The Brighton Shellfish & Oyster Bar362 ReviewsFresh, delicious seafood doesn't have to be expensive. Indulge in chunky lobster rolls or creamy oysters with a view of the sea. Watch out for greedy seagulls though!
- The Salt Room Restaurant1,735 ReviewsReady to treat yourself? Head to award-winning The Salt Room, which specialises in seafood cooked over coal. They also serve up delicious cocktails and even afternoon tea.
- Bardsley's390 ReviewsYummy seafood aside, don't forget to have some good ole' fish and chips too— Bardsley's is a crowd favourite, where you can get fish and chips fried to golden brown perfection!
- Volk’s Electric Railway571 ReviewsVolk's Electric Railway prides itself as the oldest electric railway in the world. Hop on this heritage railway and enjoy the view of the seaside as you ride!
- Booth Museum of Natural History242 ReviewsA small, quaint museum filled with interesting taxidermy exhibits. A great place to have a look-see and learn a thing or two about animals!
Dig into Brighton