Noosa TourismNoosa HotelsNoosa Bed and BreakfastNoosa Holiday RentalsNoosa PackagesFlights to NoosaNoosa AttractionsNoosa Travel ForumNoosa PhotoNoosa MapNoosa GuideHotels
All Noosa HotelsNoosa Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in NoosaBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Noosa CampgroundsNoosa HostelsNoosa Green HotelsFamily Hotels in NoosaBusiness Hotels NoosaNoosa Beach HotelsRomantic Hotels in NoosaSpa Resorts in NoosaLuxury Hotels in NoosaNoosa ResortsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel BrandPopular AmenitiesPopular Noosa Categories
Boutique Hotels NoosaHoneymoon Hotels NoosaHotels with Kitchenette in NoosaHotels with Shuttle in NoosaAdults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts NoosaLuxury Beach Resorts NoosaLuxury Spa Hotels in NoosaNoosa Hotels with WaterparksSpa Hotels NoosaCharming Hotels in NoosaNear Airports
Noosa Tourism: Best of Noosa
Noosa is a world-famous surfing destination, known for its expansive beaches and colourful bays. Hike across Noosa National Park's cliffs and forests, canoe through the Noosa River Everglades, kayak across the open sea or just bask in the sunshine on golden sand that stretches and sparkles for miles. A day trip to nearby Fraser Island, a World Heritage Site where lush rainforests mingle with dry sand dunes, is a unique experience not to be missed.
Start planning for Noosa
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Noosa
An Indulgent & Romantic Escape to Noosa
With breathtaking scenery and pristine natural surroundings, Noosa is the ultimate luxury escape for you and your significant other. From stunning beachfront resorts to acclaimed hatted restaurants, here's my list of things to do for a romantic weekend getaway.
Lin W, Singapore, Singapore
- ikatan Balinese Day Spa188 reviewsMissing the balmy, summer afternoons on the beaches of Bali? Enjoy an authentic Balinese massage amongst the lush tropical gardens while sipping on a glass of bubbly or tea.
- Art Tours Noosa2 reviewsWith luxury transportation provided, enjoy a curated tour and private access to some of the Noosa's best galleries, studios and private collections. You'll even get the opportunity to meet the local Noosa artists themselves!
- LIGHT YEARS - NOOSA100 reviewsThis quaint dining spot serves up fusion Asian cuisines, using the finest Australian local produce. Be treated to dishes like 5-spice roasted duck pancakes and turmeric and coconut fish curry - definitely Light Years ahead of their competition!
- Sails Beach Restaurant1,618 reviewsFramed perfectly by panoramic views of Laguna Bay, Sails Beach Restaurant presents a creative fusion of modern Australian cuisine, with a focus on using fresh, seasonal produce. Pair your meal with a glass of red, from one of the largest wine collections in Australia.
- Sumi Open Kitchen87 reviewsAs the name suggests, observe Chef Giles in action as he masterfully brings out the flavours of a traditional Kushi Yaki charcoal grill. Get the omakase (trust the chef) experience and enjoy the recommended sake pairings.
- Netanya Noosa852 reviewsWith gorgeous views overlooking Laguna Bay and the Noosa Heads Main Beach, Netanya Noosa is also a stone's throw away from Noosa's main attractions, making it a popular choice of accommodation for couples. What better than to wake up to a romantic breakfast on the balcony overlooking the beach!
- Kanu Kapers Australia Noosa Everglades Kayak Day Tours396 reviewsStarting at the picturesque Boreen Point, enjoy a kayak through the wild wetlands and mangrove forest of the Noosa Everglades. Go at your own pace with a self-guided tour or have a full day of kayaking planned out for your and your partner!
- Noosa Farmers Market244 reviewsTake a romantic stroll through the Noosa Farmers Market and take your pick from the freshest local produce in Noosa. Look out for the sugar cane juice and creamy ginger honey stalls!
- Makepeace Island52 reviewsA private island retreat owned by the Sir Richard Branson himself, the premises juxtaposes modern contemporary design with tropical island living. Take your pick from the 3 luxurious villas for a weekend of relaxation, while learning about sustainability and the environment.
- Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises352 reviewsExplore the gorgeous Noosa River in style, on a private sightseeing tour on board a handcrafted classic mahogany speed boat, which climaxes to a romantic catered sandbar picnic!
Dig Into Noosa