What is Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best?
This award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to those businesses that are the Best of the Best on Tripadvisor, those that earn excellent reviews from travellers and are ranked in the top 1% of properties worldwide.Learn more
Phuket TourismPhuket HotelsPhuket Bed and BreakfastPhuket Holiday RentalsPhuket PackagesFlights to PhuketPhuket RestaurantsPhuket AttractionsPhuket Travel ForumPhuket PhotoPhuket MapPhuket GuideHotels
All Phuket HotelsPhuket Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in PhuketBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsTravel StoriesCruisesCar HireMore
Phuket MotelsPhuket HostelsPhuket CampsitesFamily Hotels in PhuketPhuket Beach HotelsPhuket Green HotelsCasinos in PhuketSpa Resorts in PhuketLuxury Hotels in PhuketPhuket ResortsBusiness Hotels PhuketPhuket Ski-In / Ski-Out HotelsRomantic Hotels in PhuketBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Centara Hotels & Resorts in PhuketMovenpick Hotels in PhuketOYO Hotels in PhuketBodega Hostels Hotels in PhuketBest Western Hotels in PhuketHilton Hotels in PhuketInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in PhuketMGallery Hotels Collection in PhuketWyndham Hotels in PhuketAccor Hotels in PhuketMarriott Hotels in PhuketKata Group Resorts in PhuketRamada Hotels in PhuketNovotel Hotels in PhuketBanyan Tree Hotels in PhuketPopular AmenitiesPopular Phuket Categories
Design Hotels in PhuketCheap Accommodations in PhuketPhuket Apartment HotelsRomantic Resorts in PhuketHotels with Hot Tubs in PhuketAll Inclusive Hotels in PhuketPhuket Casino Spa HotelsPhuket All Inclusive Beach HotelsPhuket Beach Suite HotelsPhuket All Inclusive Family ResortsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Soi Dog FoundationHotels near Bang Tao BeachHotels near Phuket AquariumHotels near Coral IslandHotels near Sea Angel Boat TripHotels near Mai Khao BeachHotels near Laem Sing BeachHotels near Banana BeachHotels near Phuket Bird ParkHotels near Nai Thon BeachNear Train StationsNear Airports
Phuket Tourism: Best of Phuket
Stunning beaches, nonstop nightlife, and culture for days
Tropical beaches, hidden temples, local markets, and a thumping club scene. Phuket draws those who mellow in the sun and thrive at night. Further inland, Phuket Town’s eateries allow you to dip into chili and blue ginger-spiced dishes, and a stroll through the old quarter opens a window into the layers of its past. Despite its size and geography, there’s plenty of dining, accommodations, and adventure to satisfy luxury travellers and budget-conscious trip takers all year long.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Phuket.See all
Quintessential Phuket restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
Phuket for the Animal Lover
If you're an animal lover like me, here are my top spots in Phuket that treat animals with care and respect!
Krys Heng, Singapore, Singapore
- Monkey Hill1,146For those a little braver, visit Monkey Hill! Bear in mind that the monkeys hanging around the area are wild so don't even think about carrying any food, even in a bag -- they'll sniff you out for sure. Otherwise, it's a fun walk as you'll be surrounded by monkeys and friendly dogs.
- Soi Dog Foundation1,426I love dogs and have 2 of my own but every time there's an opportunity to touch and interact with more, i can't say no! Soi Dog Foundation is S.E. Asia’s largest rescue organisation for vulnerable street dogs and stray cats. They have guided tours and volunteer programmes that you can sign up to or donate to!
- Phuket Elephant Sanctuary1,870This sanctuary is a MUST VISIT for all who are in Phuket. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is the first and only ethical elephant sanctuary in Phuket where elephants roam around, bathe and sozialize freely across 30 acres of lush, tropical land. There's no bathing, riding or hugging involved but you can interact with them during feeding times!
- Phuket Aquarium899A great activity for a rainy day! The aquarium isn't the largest or most fancy but it's clean and well maintained. The sharks are super cool and so is the turtle enclosure.
- Lanta Animal Welfare3,490If you're keen on travelling a little out of Phuket, Lanta Animal Welfare is located on Ko Lanta. A lovely, well maintained animal shelter that's always open to volunteers and happy dog walkers in the mornings! There's also a cafe with wifi where you can stop by for a quick break.
Trending in the forums
- By Leonardoheli33 replies
- By PragatiGreen30 replies
- By Darren G12 replies