Explore Ocean City
Ocean City TourismOcean City HotelsOcean City Bed and BreakfastOcean City Holiday RentalsOcean City PackagesFlights to Ocean CityOcean City RestaurantsOcean City AttractionsOcean City ShoppingOcean City Travel ForumOcean City PhotoOcean City MapOcean City GuideHotels
All Ocean City HotelsOcean City Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in Ocean CityBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar HireMore
Ocean City MotelsOcean City CampgroundsRomantic Hotels in Ocean CityLuxury Hotels in Ocean CityOcean City Green HotelsBusiness Hotels Ocean CityOcean City Beach HotelsFamily Hotels in Ocean CitySpa Resorts in Ocean CityCasinos in Ocean CityOcean City ResortsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Marriott Hotels in Ocean CityHilton Hotels in Ocean CityHampton by Hilton Hotels in Ocean CityQuality Inns in Ocean CityHoliday Inns Express in Ocean CityHoward Johnson Hotels in Ocean CityComfort Inns in Ocean CityBest Western Hotels in Ocean CityChoice Hotels in Ocean CityInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ocean CityHoliday Inns in Ocean CityEconoLodge Hotels in Ocean CityWyndham Hotels in Ocean CityPopular AmenitiesPopular Ocean City Categories
Ocean City Hotels with WaterparksSpring Break Hotels in Ocean CityCheap Resorts Ocean CityCheap Motels in Ocean CityWedding Resorts Ocean CityGolf Hotels in Ocean CityHotels with Military Discounts in Ocean CityOcean City Pet Friendly CampsitesOcean City Hot Tub Suite HotelsOcean City Beach Spa ResortsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Ocean City BoardwalkHotels near Ocean City BeachHotels near Jolly Roger Amusement ParkHotels near Northside ParkHotels near Frontier TownHotels near Trimper's Rides and Amusement ParkHotels near Ocean City Life-Saving Station MuseumHotels near West OC WatersportsHotels near Roland E. Powell Convention CenterHotels near Oceanic Fishing PierNear Airports
Hotels near Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)Hotels near Dulles Intl Airport (IAD)Hotels near Baltimore-Washington Intl Airport (BWI)Motels near Dulles Intl Airport (IAD)Motels near Baltimore-Washington Intl Airport (BWI)Motels near Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)Near Colleges
Ocean City Tourism: Best of Ocean City
Classic, crowd-pleasing fun—fuelled by Maryland crab cakes and boardwalk fries
Easy-going Ocean City is all about summertime family fun doing the activities Americans have enjoyed for generations: eating salt-water taffy, flying kites over sand dunes, playing mini golf golf. Amusement parks deliver on merry-go-rounds and Skee-Ball action, while renowned golf courses offer another kind of play. And its proximity to Philly and the D.C. area only adds to its appeal.
Essential Ocean City
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Ocean City.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential Ocean City restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Ocean City
Where to Take the Family in Ocean City
For a fun weekend escape with your brood, it doesn't get better than Ocean City.
Clara S, Brooklyn, NY
- Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum358If the weather isn't great for the beach, take your clan to the Life-Saving Station Museum. Inside, you'll learn all about storms and sea life in Ocean City. Other highlights: beach vacation artifacts, shipwreck finds, mermaids, and more than 200 samples of sand from around the world.
- Nick's Mini Golf25A round of mini golf is a must when in Ocean City. Nick's Mini Golf has six locations in the area and every one is different, including a Jurrasic Park-themed course full of life-size dinos.
- Northside Park762When you've had enough of the beach, Northside Park is a great alternative. The 58-acre complex is a kid's dream with three baseball fields, a soccer field, a fishing lagoon, a foot bridge, two playgrounds, a picnic area, and several walking/jogging paths.
- Ocean City Boardwalk4,864The Ocean City boardwalk is one of America's best. It's three miles long and full of arcades and treats like cotton candy, fudge, hot funnel cake and more. There's also a carousel and ferris wheel you won't want to miss.
- Fun City Arcade15The arcade at Ocean City is legendary. You could literally spend hours (and lots of money!) playing hundreds of games and it's always a blast.
- Bayside Boat Rentals42Book a pontoon tour of the bay. You'll stop at various points along the way and from the deck you can crab, fish, picnic and swim.
- Ocean City Beach4,260You'll want to spend an afternoon with your brood just hanging out at Ocean City Beach.
- Crab Alley Restaurant559You can't come to Ocean City with your clan without indulging in a crab feast. So put on the bibs and crack away.
- Justine's Ice Cream Parlour235Ice cream, anyone? Justine's serves the best cones in town, with more than 40 premium flavors including hand-dipped ice cream, soft serve ice cream, frozen yogurts, sorbet and sherbets.