Gatlinburg TourismGatlinburg HotelsGatlinburg Bed and BreakfastGatlinburg Holiday RentalsGatlinburg PackagesFlights to GatlinburgGatlinburg RestaurantsGatlinburg AttractionsGatlinburg ShoppingGatlinburg Travel ForumGatlinburg PhotoGatlinburg MapGatlinburg GuideHotels
All Gatlinburg HotelsGatlinburg Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in GatlinburgBy Hotel TypeThings to do
Gatlinburg MotelsGatlinburg CampgroundsBusiness Hotels GatlinburgGatlinburg Green HotelsGatlinburg ResortsFamily Hotels in GatlinburgLuxury Hotels in GatlinburgRomantic Hotels in GatlinburgSpa Resorts in GatlinburgBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Quality Inns in GatlinburgEconoLodge Hotels in GatlinburgChoice Hotels in GatlinburgInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in GatlinburgWyndham Hotels in GatlinburgMarriott Hotels in GatlinburgHilton Hotels in GatlinburgWestgate Resorts in GatlinburgPopular AmenitiesPopular Gatlinburg Categories
Family Resorts GatlinburgSpring Break Hotels in GatlinburgGatlinburg Hot Tub Suite HotelsGatlinburg Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsGatlinburg Pet Friendly CampsitesGatlinburg Pet Friendly MotelsGatlinburg Hotels & Motels Weekly RatesGatlinburg Golf ResortsHotels with Shuttle in GatlinburgSpa Hotels GatlinburgNear Landmarks
Hotels near Ripley's Aquarium of the SmokiesHotels near Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski AreaHotels near Gatlinburg SkyLift ParkHotels near AnakeestaHotels near Great Smoky Mountains National ParkHotels near Gatlinburg TrolleyHotels near Great Smoky Arts and Crafts CommunityHotels near Hollywood Star Cars MuseumHotels near Gatlinburg Scenic OverlookHotels near Cooter's PlaceNear Airports
All things to do in GatlinburgAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Sugarlands Distilling Company: Tickets & ToursGreat Smoky Mountains National Park: Tickets & ToursRipley's Aquarium of the Smokies: Tickets & ToursDoc Collier Distillery: Tickets & ToursOber Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski Area: Tickets & ToursGatlinburg Space Needle: Tickets & ToursRipley's Believe It or Not! Gatlinburg: Tickets & ToursRipley's Haunted Adventure: Tickets & ToursLittle Bear Winery: Tickets & ToursMountain Mall: Tickets & ToursRipley's Moving Theater: Tickets & ToursRipley's Marvelous Mirror Maze: Tickets & ToursGatlinburg First United Methodist Church: Tickets & ToursImpossibilities Magic, Mindreading and Mayhem!: Tickets & ToursMysterious Mansion: Tickets & Tours
Gatlinburg Tourism: Best of Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg, at the heart of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, is an ideal base for a family looking to explore the park's numerous offerings. After you've gone hiking, fishing, rafting or horseback riding, ride an elevator 342 feet to the top of the Gatlinburg Space Needle for stunning views of the Smokies. There's also an amusement centre next door with nifty rides and games.
Start planning for Gatlinburg
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Gatlinburg
Get Your Moonshine on in Gatlinburg
While moonshine has always been a part of the Smoky Mountains' history, the last decade has seen millions of visitors travelling to this Tennessee city for its sweet, sweet shine! Here's where you should go to taste some good ol' Tennessee white lightnin'!
Lin W, Singapore, Singapore
- Sugarlands Distilling Company26,288In its endearing barn-house location, Sugarlands Distilling Co. creates some of the finest award-winning spirits in the region. Try their signature Sugarlands Shine or join their behind-the-scenes tour to learn more about moonshine production.
- Old Forge Distillery1,201Inspired by The Old Mill Kitchens in the vicinity, Old Forge Distillery specializes in small-batch spirits with rich flavors like chocolate, french toast and coffee. Enjoy a liquid breakfast before getting one of their one-of-a-kind moonshine jugs as a souvenir!
- Doc Collier Distillery1,654With over 100 years of history, Doc Collier Moonshine Distillery brings you back to the origins of moonshine in the Smokies. Staying true to the original recipe, their moonshines are made using the freshest English Mountain spring water - just like how Doc Collier made it back in the day!
- Tennessee Shine Company494A family business with a signature Smoky Mountain recipe which has been passed down for generations, Tennessee Shine doles out free tastings of their small-batch moonshine and whiskey, which goes down even better in their warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Smith & Son Corner Kitchen108With an All-American menu, Smith & Sons serves up crowd-pleasing dishes that you can pair with cheeky cocktails like Hillbilly Hurricane, Moonshine Mule and White Trash, which use Ole Smoky Moonshine spirits. Southern hospitality at its best!
- Junction 35 Spirits380Other than their Junction 35 Moonshine, this distillery and bar carries a range of in-house spirits like vodka, rum and gin. Enjoy some handcrafted cocktails as their kitchen serves up slow cooked BBQ and burgers!
- Yee-Haw Brewing Co.130While Yee-haw Brewery is a beer brewery first and foremost, their Pigeon Forge outlet also offers moonshine tasting starting at only $10. Enjoy a flight of eight tasters, which includes flavors like the yummy Pumpkin Pie!
- Ole Smoky11,323A pioneer and leader in the legal moonshine production, Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine is a must-visit for the uninitiated. Try the test tasting experience to sample their signature spirits like Sour Watermelon, Butter Pecan and Salted Caramel!
- Smith Creek Moonshine397A moonshine distillery and tasting bar, Smith Creek Moonshine gives out free tasting of their 12 handcrafted moonshine flavors like Sweet Tea, Apple Pie and Butter Cake. Don't leave without some jars of your favorite flavors!
Dig Into Gatlinburg