Magnificent Ocean View, 2 bedroom, 2,5 baths condo of 140 M2 / 1,506 SF, located on the 3rd floor of a brand new Boutique style condominium, Costa Atlantica, right on the beautiful white sandy beach of Bavaro, in Punta Cana. Sleeps 4. New Unit to Our Inventory as of May 2016. That is why No Reviews!
Our system is designed to respond to your inquiry in a matter of minutes! Submit an inquiry from this listing and our reservation system will send you an email with availability and rate information. The email will include answers to frequently asked questions and other important information. If you have any further questions or would like to speak to us by phone, feel free to give us a call. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Inquire About Discount Promo Code
Open floor plan with large living- and dining room, modern Italian kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room with washer and dryer. Master with Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom with queen size beds and en-suite bathroom as well. Tastefully decorated. Large terrace with dining room table, seats 6. Marble floors. Central air and ceiling fans. Free WiFi internet, Cable TV with choice of 100 international channels. 24/7 security. Free beach access and lounge chairs.
Spectacular infinity pool with large Jacuzzi. Private beach. Free parking.
Large selection of fine dining, nightlife, supermarkets, ATM machines etc. within walking distance.
Non-smoking property, smoking allowed on the terrace and around the pool. Sorry, no pets.
Nearest airport is the Punta Cana airport (PUJ) at a 20-minute drive. Transportation can be arranged.
• 50% deposit required to confirm booking
• 100% required 30 days prior to arrival.
• Payment with Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover - through our secure website.
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM AIRPORT:
• If you need transportation to your rental property, we can send a trusted driver with a van to pick you up.
• The rate is US $35 one way for 4 passengers. There is room for up to 6 passengers with suitcases per taxi. US$5 extra per passenger.
• You pay the driver directly and keep his number for future transportation needs during your stay.
ELECTRICITY IS EXTRA AND BASED ON CONSUMPTION:
• The Dominican Republic is a developing country and it has it's challenges in regards to cost effective electricity distribution. Therefore, to encourage renters to conserve electricity during their stay, they will be responsible for electricity charges during their stay.
• We collect an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL. It is just a DEPOSIT, real consumption calculated at the end of your stay and deducted from the CASH DEPOSIT PAID UPON ARRIVAL. See deposit requirements below.
• Normal consumption is $5-10 per day for a 1 & 2 bedroom, $10-$15 per day for a 3 & 4 bedroom and $25-$30 for Villas in Cocotal Golf.
RENTALS LESS THAN 30 DAYS: We require an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT (CASH ONLY-UPON ARRIVAL) of US$20 PER NIGHT for 1 & 2 BDR's CONDOS, US$30 PER NIGHT for 3 & 4 BDR's CONDOS and US$50 PER NIGHT for VILLAS in COCOTAL GOLF.
The electricity meter will be read at check-in and check out. The meter can be self monitored daily. You will be charged at the current rate and deducted from the cash deposit. The difference will be returned to you on the day of departure.
Additional amenities include: playground, reefs, toilet, walking, living room, golf, cookware, hiking, movie theatres, queen, elevator, dining, full, groceries, fishing, massage therapist, bedroom, close to town, festivals, washer & dryer, beach, mountain biking, snorkeling, wheelchair accessible, shower, cycling, outlet shopping, baby crib, hospital, tennis, marina, non smoking only, zoo, downtown, theme parks, atm/bank, cinemas, whale watching, churches, caves, medical services, ironing board, coffee maker, sight seeing, scenic drives, minimum age limit for renters, nearby fedex, photography, wind-surfing, dishes & utensils, eco tourism, live theater, surfing, nearby grocery, water parks, iron & board, beachcombing, duty free shops, swimming, coin laundry, nearby bank, paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, no phone, sailing, nearby atm, nearby medical services, equestrian events, museums, nearby internet cafe, horseback riding, deepsea fishing, bird watching, laundromat, golf course, gambling casinos, restaurants.