Despite having booking since last September the property was not ready. It was cold and damp. Our clothing was always damp. There was only one electric heater for the whole property which is quite large. When we arrived the kitchen cupboards smelled of mold, the BBQ was rusty, there was only light in kitchen, none in the utility room and only a light above the sink in the bathroom. The owner did not respond. By the time we left we were cooking by torchlight after the last bulb in kitchen went and 2 days prior to departure we had no light in bathroom either. The outside space was black with mold which tracked inside, making extra cleaning. The property is not in Lagos its in Selema which is 15 minutes west. Fortunately we love Salema or our ttrip would Have been ruined.