Escape the stresses of everyday life when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Birch Bay home, which can sleep 6 guests comfortably. From here, you’ll be a 5 minute walk from an abundance of restaurants, entertaining attractions and the bay itself!
When you first arrive, you’ll simply fall in love with this gorgeous property, boasting a splendid English-style garden, which will instantly catch your eye with its vibrant colors and well-maintained plants. The relaxing atmosphere of the exterior will make it your favorite place to unwind during your downtime. Look forward to lounging on the patio and listening to the absolute silence provided by the quiet, gated community.
This residence's impressive 650 square feet of well appointed living space makes it the ideal home base for a medium-sized family or group looking for a peaceful Washington retreat. Inside, the home’s cozy interior is filled with countless charming attributes, including unique decorations, superb furniture and an inviting gas fireplace that chases away the chill of cold winter nights with ease. When you’re not out enjoying one of Birch Bay’s fantastic local restaurants, utilize the home’s fully equipped kitchen, complete with all necessary cooking tools and appliances. Once your tasty meal is complete, gather around the adjacent dining table to enjoy the home cooked fare with your loved ones.
Perhaps the best aspect of this home is its unbeatable location! There are plenty of excellent outdoor attractions within walking distance, including clamming, beach combing, fishing, kayaking, bird watching and plenty of other Birch Bay favorites, reachable via a short 5-minute walk. Golfers who are seeking an exceptional course that features scenic views should take a 10-minute drive to either Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club or Loomis Trail Golf Club. For those scorching hot summer days, drive less than a mile to cool off at the Birch Bay Waterslides. This family friendly park features 9 slides and heated water among many other features that will ensure a fun-filled outing. The breathtaking mountains can be found an hour and a half away, where you can take a hike on one of Mount Baker's wonderful trails.
Magnificent cuisine and quaint shops are prevalent throughout the towns of Birch Bay, Blaine and Bellingham. For a memorable dining experience, check out the funky local bar called The Beach or enjoy superb Chinese food at Ocean Bay in Blaine. It’s hard to go wrong with your decision for dinner in Birch Bay, where many restaurants are located directly on the water, allowing for views of colorful sunsets to go along with a delicious meal. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, you’ll love returning to this Birch Bay vacation rental home at day’s end!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include central heating, complimentary linens, fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, flat screen TV, wireless internet access, and much more
- Relax on the porch and take in lovely views of the peaceful garden!
- From here, you’ll be within walking distance of Birch Bay and all of its outstanding attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed and Futon
- A Full-sized Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 additional guests
- An Aerobed Mattress is also available to accommodate additional guests if needed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, 20-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply