We have been there with friends for a long weekend, 8 people. even if the place is not a luxury villa, there are facts that makes it a lovely experience. we only took the accommodation, but we found out that full meals can be provided by request.
- the location is fantastic, no neighbour in the proximity, so the privacy is 100%
- great mountains view, the river is crossing the property, great garden with fantastic fire place. The river shores are united by a bridge, big enough to use it as a fantastic place for the afternoon drinks:))
- the owners are very helpful but they are only coming when needed/called, so your privacy is not altered.
- the living room is quite big and it has almost anything needed: stereo system, satellite tv, big table for 10+ people. you can keep the music as loud as you want, no neighbour will here anything.
- even if we didn't rent anything, ATV's off road bikes and bicycles are available from the owner's partners. Tour...