*Home owner will accommodate small gatherings, weddings and graduation parties for an additional fee. Please inquire or call Evolve for more information!
If you’re searching for the perfect destination for your upcoming alpine getaway, this fantastic Highland vacation rental house is just the place for you!
Experience the best of Utah by staying at this magnificent home. With 4 bedrooms plus a loft, 3.5 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably sleep up to 8 guests throughout 4,300 square feet of nicely appointed living space, this house is the perfect size for a large family or group of close friends traveling together. From the moment you first arrive, you’ll fall in love with the tasteful furnishings and wood features throughout the home, offering that rustic charm that you want in your ultimate mountain cabin. All the amenities you need to feel right at home are here, including wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines for your convenience.
The layout of this house is ideal for a family reunion or large gathering - the 1,400-square foot basement is completely finished with a queen-sized bed, full bathroom, large entertainment area with a foosball table, and wet bar. After a thrilling day on the slopes, come home to prepare a tasty meal in the full kitchen, equipped with all the necessary appliances and kitchen tools. Relax in the new hot tub, or cozy up by the beautiful floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace in the great room as you watch your favorite cable shows on the flat screen TV. You’ll love spending evenings out in the expansive outdoor space, where you can golf on the putting green, play a game of horseshoes, sit underneath the gazebo, and admire gorgeous Wasatch Mountain views.
You simply can’t beat this home’s prime location along Mount Timpanogos Highway, just minutes away from a seemingly endless supply of outdoor activities! Make sure to pack all your snow gear in the winter and spring, as you’ll be within 30-45 minutes of Snowbird, Alta, Sundance, Park City, and Deer Creek ski resorts. In the warmer months once all the snow has melted, experience the mountains in a new way by hiking through Little Cottonwood Canyon and American Fork Canyon, where granite peaks and rushing mountain streams abound.
On days when you’d prefer water-based activities, drive 6 miles to Utah Lake or 20 minutes to Deer Creek Reservoir, which offers great fishing and water skiing. Make sure to tour Mount Timpanogos cave and the renowned Kennecott Copper Mine during the summertime as well. If you're in the mood for shopping, Thanksgiving Point and Cabellas are located within minutes of the property. You'll find even more shopping at Traverse Mountain, an expansive outlet mall situated just along Timpanogus Highway. Guests in Highland on business will enjoy easy access to Brigham Young University, Adobe International Headquarters, and Flash and Xactware software companies. This property is also conveniently just 30 minutes away from Salt Lake International Airport, downtown Salt Lake City, and the world-famous Mormon Tabernacle and Temple Square. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this phenomenal Highland vacation rental home will quickly become a place you want to return to year after year!
Please inquire and visit the Evolve listing for additional photos of the house and grounds!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, multiple fireplaces, 2 wet bars, brand new hot tub, gas grill, picnic table, wireless internet access, and cable TV
- Amazing location within easy reach of several ski resorts, BYU Provo, downtown Salt Lake, Kennecott Copper Mine, and much more!
- Please inquire and visit the Evolve Vacation Rental listing to view more photos
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Garage Loft): 1 Queen-sized Bed with half bath and one sleeper sofa can accommodate a small child
- Bedroom 3 (Basement Bedroom): Queen-sized Bed, (please note this is not an enclosed bedroom)
- Bedroom 4 (Loft Room): King-sized Bed (please note this is not an enclosed bedroom)
- Sun Room: Pullout Sleeper Sofa can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- Dogs considered with fee and prior owner approval (15-pound weight limit, no cats allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Pool table is no longer available at the property
- Property may not be suitable for very young children
- Please note the home owner needs 2 days between in each booking for cleaning
- Home owner will accommodate small gatherings, weddings and graduation parties for an additional fee. Please inquire or call Evolve for more information!
- Additional fees and taxes may apply