I booked this room knowing full well it was very basic and not a hotel like setup. I was fine with that. We needed a base to attend a nearby family party so just sleeping there only.
The staff I dealt with (Jennifer I think) was amazing. Extremely patient with all my questions and very organized. I was pleasantly surprised to find when we arrived in the pitch dark that the buzz code worked and that my keys and welcome pack were waiting as promised. 10/10 on that front.
What I didn't like was the following:
- Entry to room was via a sliding door which had a broken screen and did not lock properly.
- Room had cobwebs everywhere
- Found a shard of glass on the bath mat
- shower knobs were broken so you could not regulate the water - it went scalding hot to cold and I couldn't turn them off
- found a mouldy coffee filter in the coffee maker in communal kitchen.
- a/c was present but very weak
I don't mind small and basic accommodation...