1. Roaches in kitchen. Roach ran across kitchen counter while cooking breakfast. Saw roach on side of subzero refrigerator. Saw and stepped on multiple roaches on kitchen floor at night. Groceries went to waste because it was obviously uncomfortable to use kitchen. In speaking with management, they are not roaches, they are "palmetto bugs." Maintenance sprayed unit but it did not help
2. Shower curtain fell during shower because it was not put up correctly
3. Subzero refrigerator extremely loud, especially when you open freezer drawer
4. Steps leading to front door and from garage had standing puddles of water after rain - no caution signs
5. Track for sliding door and behind entertainment center located in front bedroom were filled with dead insects, webs, and dust
6. Laminated note taped on backsplash just above stove had food on it where it had not been wiped off
7. Chair cushions at kitchen table had large crumbs on them (appeared to be...