I had my family here for a family function and on the other side some very close friends who were invited to join us. They ended up leaving early and getting a Hotel due to the intense smell of MOLD and the TV's not working and no response when we inquired, and now this......They left me a message today, that not only was one of them allergic to MOLD, but another guest's bed was infested with Bed Bugs and he woke up with bites all over his body, so they had no choice but to get a hotel, I am completely mortified and embarrassed.
We all are congested, have sore throats and woke up everyday coughing from the MOLD. This is a major health hazard and liability.
Someone will get very sick if they enter this unit and are allergic or hyper sensitive to MOLD. This home needs to be professionally mitigated by a licensed MOLD Contractor before anyone else is exposed to it.
As you know, the west side TV's didn't work and no one responded when we inquired. The dryer on...