Escape to the mountains in Idaho with this pristine 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Driggs house! With plenty of space to sleep 8 guests and loaded with modern amenities, this house will not disappoint!
Located in one of America’s most scenic mountain ranges in the heart of the Teton Valley, this Driggs vacation rental house leaves nothing to be desired! With 2,200 square feet of attractive living space to comfortably accommodate 8 guests, this house makes the perfect place for traveling groups and families. Step inside to a spacious living room and attractive kitchen, which features all of the necessary appliances and cooking tools for preparing your favorite recipes.
All the amenities you need to unwind after a day full of alpine adventures are here. Indulge in some much needed relaxation by lounging in the loft, where you can stream your Netflix account on the TV, or surf the wireless internet access. Head out onto the private furnished deck to barbecue on the gas grill, while your companions admire the spectacular natural beauty surrounding you. Later, warm up near the fire pit and plan the next day's adventures!
The property’s main attraction is certainly its breathtaking location, as the magnificent Tetons surround you and provide an abundance of exciting attractions. In the winter, some of the best skiing and snowboarding is within your reach at places like Grand Targhee Mountain Resort and Jackson Hole, just 45 minutes away. You'll also find numerous snowshoe trails to explore nearby. In the summer, year round access to multiple national forests is offered, where hiking, ATVing, horseback riding, mountain biking, canoeing and fishing are all within your grasp. If you’re up for a small road trip, take the drive over to Yellowstone National Park. Broulim’s Supermarket and the Driggs Health Clinic are also both close to the property. Take advantage of everything the Teton Valley has to offer in this peaceful Driggs vacation rental house!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include flat-screen TV, Apple TV, wireless internet access, fully equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, fire pit, gas grill, private furnished deck and much more!
- Prime spot in the Teton Valley! Enjoy direct access to skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, atving, fishing, restaurants and shops
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Twin-sized Futon in the Loft can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply