The cottage is well located:
- 15 minutes walk from the beach. We loved our morning walks along the beach.
- Very quiet wooded neighborhood.
- Friendly neighbors
- Approx 20 minutes from Grand Bend
I found the cottage to be cozy:
- Lots of furniture packed into a small frame
- All the rooms were cramped
- Nice screened-in verandas at the front and back of the cottage
- Some of the screens need to be fixed
- Many doors do not close properly
The cottage was dirty:
- We took an hour on the first morning to clean the kitchen and bathroom.
- One of the beds is very uncomfortable with the springs poking you
- The stove could not be used. It was so greasy it generated a lot smoke the one time we turned it on.
The owner was friendly and thanked us for letting him know that the cottage needed to be cleaned.
“…over the past few weeks there's been renters at the cottage. I haven't checked the efficacy of the stove...