Let this stunning Murrells Inlet vacation rental house serve as the perfect setting for your family’s next seaside retreat! Only steps from the beach, this is the ultimate oceanfront getaway - with 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, and accommodations for 20.
You’re guaranteed to fall in love with ‘Lee Cottage’ from the moment you first set eyes on this incredible beachfront vacation rental home. Ideally located in the picturesque Murrells Inlet, this pristine home has 3,200 square feet of stylishly appointed living space, making it the perfect choice for friends and families traveling together. Everyone in your travel party will feel right at home among the inviting, traditional decor during your stay.. The fantastic layout of the home is a real treat, with two spacious entertainment sitting areas, numerous cozy bedrooms, 4 ensuite bathrooms, and many exterior features. Additionally, you’ll discover all the necessary comforts of home here, including air conditioning, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines and flat-screen cable TV for entertainment in your downtime!
Look forward to preparing a tasty feast for your loved ones in the huge fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all the necessary appliances you’ll need to create your culinary masterpiece. Gather around the large dining room table to enjoy your delicious meal, then head out to enjoy a leisurely evening sipping cocktails on the covered oceanside porch. You’ll enjoy breathing in the sweet saltwater breeze blowing in across the water underneath the dazzling Carolina night sky. In the mornings, greet the day with a steaming cup of coffee on the private patio off the master bedroom, or on the spacious sun deck. Spend an easy afternoon napping on the plush living room couches, before adventuring out for a twilight stroll along the water with your dog. Your furry friends will love being so close to the beach.
Tucked right along the water, this oceanfront property has an unrivaled location. Not only does it offer you unbeatable views of Garden City Beach and Surfside, you’ll also have easy access to a myriad of popular outdoor activities. ‘Lee Cottage’ has it’s own private staircase directly to the beach, allowing you to easily fill your days with swimming, boating, or sunbathing. Grab a boogie board and body surf through the crashing waves, or build sandcastles with the children. Cast your line off The Pier at Garden City while the kids play at the arcade, only a short 10-minute walk from the property.
Affectionately called the “Seafood Capital of South Carolina”, Murrells Inlet is known to have an impressive dining scene. Offering upwards of 20 different restaurants, this seafood mecca has something to suit everyone’s tastes and budgets. Stop by the local favorite, Drunken Jack’s for a delicious appetizer and drink, before heading to the Dead Dog Saloon for an unforgettable dinner overlooking the marsh! You’ll enjoy the gorgeous water views and fresh air as you share a sinful Mega Mudslide dessert with your loved ones. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time during your stay, this fantastic Murrells Inlet vacation rental house will quickly become a favorite you’ll want to return to for years to come!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, wireless internet access, private balcony, covered oceanside porch, sun deck, 4 ensuite bathrooms, 2 exterior showers, in-unit laundry machines, Master Suite with garden tub, 2 entertainment areas, private beach walkway flat-screen cable TVs and much more!
- Unrivaled oceanfront location - boasting stunning views of Garden City Beach and Murrells Inlet
- Known as ‘Seafood Capital of South Carolina’ with world-class dining, shopping & entertainment options right outside the front door
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Full-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds with pullout Trundle
- Bedroom 4: 2 Full-sized Beds
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6: 2 Full-sized Beds
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, 35 pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply